Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for an AR builder.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damn, if I could bring all my guns to Costa Rica that doesn't sound like a bad place to retire. You can buy houses on or near the beach for really cheap from what I understand.

Sorry for being off topic, the Costa Rica aspect just really intrigued me. Sorry I don't know any solid builders. I know some builders/gun Smith's, but not anyone I want to recommend because they produced low quality work for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 Bonded SP View Post
    Damn, if I could bring all my guns to Costa Rica that doesn't sound like a bad place to retire. You can buy houses on or near the beach for really cheap from what I understand.

Sorry for being off topic, the Costa Rica aspect just really intrigued me. Sorry I don't know any solid builders. I know some builders/gun Smith's, but not anyone I want to recommend because they produced low quality work for me.
    I don't think you can import guns and you can find inexpensive beach houses if you don't mind being in the middle of nowhere. I'm digging the mountain climate though.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Todd,

If I understand correctly you will be coming to the states and want to pick the rifles up then. Where are you going to be visiting/staying/whatever? The reason I ask is that if it is anywhere near me you are welcome to use my bench and tools, I'm sure other members would say the same.
    Thank you but I will be too busy around the holidays even if you lived next door to where they are stored. LOL
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd00000 View Post
    Living in Costa Rica and don't have the facilities to build them myself when I'm in USA, who do you recommend I could FFL ship all my parts to for a quality build? These are NFA/SBRs with the stamps and engraving, and triggers installed. Thanks.
    I would highly recommend KAC to build your SBR’s. They only use their own parts, so you won’t be able to use yours, however, their finished product is really excellent and I think you will be very pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    I would highly recommend KAC to build your SBR’s. They only use their own parts, so you won’t be able to use yours, however, their finished product is really excellent and I think you will be very pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I already have a lot of nice BCM parts..
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Todd,

We may be able to help you out.

Email what you have in mind info@BRT (spelled out).
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can't imagine living in CR without weapons.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Todd,

We may be able to help you out.

Email what you have in mind info@BRT (spelled out).
    WILCO

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I can't imagine living in CR without weapons.
    It's not that bad.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12