Thread: Omega in ATF jail

Feedback Score

Omega in ATF jail

Has anyone heard if the ATF has started processing the barcode form 4s yet? I know they had a backlog to clean up first.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    When filing my form 4 the dealer reported that the barcode takes off at most 48 hours. I don’t think this is going to be as big a thing as people suspected.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would be willing to bet that's one of the reasons we've seen such an uptick in approvals. Or am I just giving SS and the ATF too much credit?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    I would be willing to bet that's one of the reasons we've seen such an uptick in approvals. Or am I just giving SS and the ATF too much credit?
    Individual forms have one set of prints to process. Most of the pre 41f(p) should have been processed by now. Any new trust files have more RPQs to process. Makes sense that the singles are being processed quicker than the multi-person forms.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Individual forms have one set of prints to process. Most of the pre 41f(p) should have been processed by now. Any new trust files have more RPQs to process. Makes sense that the singles are being processed quicker than the multi-person forms.
    Hah. Now I feel like an idiot, I completely forgot about that aspect. Do all RP on trusts get the barcode treatment as well? I think most trusts are single trusts, anyway. But I guess even then verifying all the legal stuff in the trust doesn't reduce the wait times.

Feedback Score
    At this point, none of it really matters. The ATF doesn't have any barcode system implemented on their end--- so it's just extra ink on the form. The long parts are the background check and the legal examiners going through the trust--- data entry isn't a time consuming job.

Feedback Score
    I got the call yesterday. She is ready to pick up.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Led0321 View Post
    I got the call yesterday. She is ready to pick up.

Nice! Hopefully it’s an indication that mine will be done any day now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Nice! Hopefully it’s an indication that mine will be done any day now.
    Mine was right around 7months with a trust.