Thread: Old school quad rail build

Feedback Score

Old school quad rail build

Deleted
    Last edited by CLee0509; 11-02-19 at 21:59. Reason: Grammar

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Looks good! How do you like the QRF rail now that you have it in your hands?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Looks good! How do you like the QRF rail now that you have it in your hands?
    Thanks! To be honest I can't really compare it to anything since it is the first full quad rail I've owned. It is also my first BCM handguard, I've never been a fan of keymod. I can tell you that it is much lighter than I thought it would be. The installation was a breeze although I did have to heat the rear portion of the rail to allow it to slip over the nut. It appears to be of high quality and feels great in the hand, not too big and easy for me to grasp. I'll probably get some ladder panels in the future though. The T-marks are all white and legible on all four sides and the QD's are non rotational/fixed. It looks pretty slick too I think.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I like it! I've got an old school Knights quad rail that I prefer over my BCM KMR. Ive been wanting to pull the KMR and replace it with a quad rail. Now I've found my new rail. Thanks for sharing.

Adam
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice build CLee0509, the ACT ALG are nice trigger groups.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    Very nice build CLee0509, the ACT ALG are nice trigger groups.
    Thank you! Yes, I love the ACT. Usually the first thing I change is the milspec trigger group, it's a very cheap upgrade really. I have an SPR that wears a G2S but for a single stage 'stock' trigger ALG all the way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CLee0509 View Post
    Thank you! Yes, I love the ACT. Usually the first thing I change is the milspec trigger group, it's a very cheap upgrade really. I have an SPR that wears a G2S but for a single stage 'stock' trigger ALG all the way.
    Ditto best bang for your buck upgrade (pun intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Man, if that's old school, I must be an old geezer!

Super nice lookin' build. All business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Man, if that's old school, I must be an old geezer!

Super nice lookin' build. All business.
    Thanks!

Hahaha.....yeah I guess you are right! Not quite old school but you could say quad rails can be concidered "dated^ for some.