Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score

The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...anium-one-deal

House Committees Announce Investigation Into Hillary's Approval Of Russia's Uranium One Deal
    Just moments after the House Judiciary and Oversight committees announced an investigation into Comey's handling of the Hillary email investigation, the House Intelligence and Oversight committees have also announced an investigation in the Uranium One deal which handed Russia 20% of America's uranium reserves and landed the Clinton Foundation some $145 million in donations and a $500,000 speaking gig for former President Bill Clinton.

As we've pointed out over the past couple of days, the Uranium One deal has recently resurfaced in public discussion after a former FBI informant came forward suggesting that he personally witnessed Russian operatives in a massive bribery, extortion and money laundering scheme discussing efforts to curry favor with the Clintons. The informant has requested an audience with certain Congressional committees but has so far been silenced by an NDA he signed with the FBI.

Here are a couple of our recent posts on the topic as a recap:

FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal, Netting Clintons Millions
    Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal
    FBI Informant "Threatened" After Offering Details Linking Clinton Foundation To Russian Bribery Case

A confidential informant has come forward to the committees, according to Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.), and the two panels are currently in discussions with the Justice Department to release that individual from a nondisclosure agreement.

Supposedly, this informant is able to sing quite a detailed tune with lots of names and dates, but we will see.

Do we dare hope that Hillary will finally see a prison cell? I'm not optimistic, but I have high hopes that at least the stress will destroy the rest of her health. Burn in Hell, bitch.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 10-24-17 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a longwinded post about Hillary being perpwalked but it got out of hand, bordering on fanfiction.

It wont happen though

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Semi unrelated. I read somewhere that Slick Willy had proofread her book and gave her a heavily red marked copy with his notes. Further stating she shouldn't release the book because it's blaming everyone but her. Then she and he split apart and hadn't been seen in public together since. This was about two weeks ago I read that, then I believe she cancelled her U.K. book signing tour stating she 'stubbed her toe'...

Feedback Score
    I obviously have no idea who this informant is, but i'm thinking, based on the history of the Clintons, that the poor schmuck ain't long for this world...

I sure hope I'm wrong...love to hear the testimony...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    I obviously have no idea who this informant is, but i'm thinking, based on the history of the Clintons, that the poor schmuck ain't long for this world...

I sure hope I'm wrong...love to hear the testimony...
    Makes me wonder if the testimony will be behind closed doors and we won't even get to see it...

(Then they will release a statement saying, "We found nothing.")

Rush Limbaugh thinks the whole thing with Mueller is to provide cover for the Uranium deal.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Way out back of beyond here is a Uranium One facility; had a friend that worked there before the current "management" took over. I've been there. I remember when the NYT, of all things, ran a fairly detailed story on the national security issues it raised. I also remember the thunderous silence afterwards.

I didn't learn much hist'ry in school (or anything else, either-- but I digress). But I do remember a Thomas Nast cartoon from the 1870 s or so about the outrageous corrupt political machine run by New York's Boss Tweed. It featured a corpulent Tweed watching a Tammany tiger savage a victim; the caption read, "What are you going to do about it?" For some reason it made quite an impression on me at the time.

https://www.google.com/search?client....0.7jmLldpIKfo

It may only be a coincidence, but in the cartoons Tweed bore a striking resemblance to Harvey Weisenstein...

Happy ending alert--Tweed died in jail, broke.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 10-24-17 at 17:25.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would be shocked if anything happened regarding any of this.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Remind me when the last time a congressional committee testimony resulted in a sucessful DoJ prosecution was?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I would be shocked if anything happened regarding any of this.
    ^ Pretty much this (unfortunately).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast