Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Tying it all together, would anyone care to place your bets on how long Mr. Campbell remains alive?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ian-corruption

FBI informant Campbell, acting as a consultant trying to help Rosatom overcome political opposition to the Uranium One deal, gathered evidence for six years, and, according to the more than 5,000 pages of documents from the counterintelligence investigation, there are a number of evidenciary links betweeen corrupt Russians, President Obama, and Hillary Clinton...
    Multiple congressional committees recently got permission from the Justice Department to interview Campbell after The Hill reported last month the existence of his informant work. Lawmakers want to know what the FBI did with the evidence Campbell gathered in real time and whether it warned President Obama and top leaders before they made the Russian-favorable decisions, like the Uranium One deal.

Since Campbell’s identity emerged in recent days, there have been several statements by Justice officials, both on the record and anonymously, casting doubt on the timing and value of his work, and specifically his knowledge about Uranium One. However, as The Hill's John Solomon crucially details, the more than 5,000 pages of documents reviewed by The Hill directly conflict with some of the Justice officials’ accounts.
    The Hill's sources familiar with the full body of Campbell’s work said they expect he can provide significant new information to Congress.

“Will he be able to prove that we knew Russia was engaged in criminal conduct before Uranium One was approved, you bet,” the source said.

“Were the Russians using political influence and pulling political levers to try to win stuff from the U.S. government, you bet.
    All of which still leaves us asking - why is the Justice Department downplaying this evidence and not moving forward with the probe? Two immediate scenarioes are possible - first, the rot is so deep and pervasive that the establishmentarians left are forcing the hands of the few; or second, the Deep State has Sessions by the balls.

More here:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...an-push-for-us

Feedback Score
    So why doesn’t this guy release his evidence?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    So why doesn’t this guy release his evidence?
    One answer is that he has "lawyered up." His lawyer is Victoria Toensing. She has appeared on Sean Hannity's show to discuss this issue and is usually very tight-lipped.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    One answer is that he has "lawyered up." His lawyer is Victoria Toensing. She has appeared on Sean Hannity's show to discuss this issue and is usually very tight-lipped.
    Sounds like he just wants attention to me but we will see if anything ever comes from it. If I was a betting man I’d wager that nothing happens.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like he just wants attention to me but we will see if anything ever comes from it. If I was a betting man I’d wager that nothing happens.
    On the "nothing happens" part: you may be right.

On the "wants attention" part I actually think he lawyered up to potentially protect himself from prosecution for his own actions in Uranium One. My guess is he's shopping an immunity deal to deliver the goods on corrupt government officials.

My money is on him committing suicide with two shots to the back of the head.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    On the "nothing happens" part: you may be right.

On the "wants attention" part I actually think he lawyered up to potentially protect himself from prosecution for his own actions in Uranium One. My guess is he's shopping an immunity deal to deliver the goods on corrupt government officials.

My money is on him committing suicide with two shots to the back of the head.
    If he has legit information and has lawyered up then him “killing himself” is probably unlikely since the lawyer would certainly be keeping said information safe in case of something like that.

Feedback Score
    If he has legit information and has lawyered up then him “killing himself” is probably unlikely since the lawyer would certainly be keeping said information safe in case of something like that.
    Which is another good reason to "lawyer up": self-preservation. I'm sure he knows about the Clinton body count.

Still, he could "slip and fall in the shower."

Feedback Score
    I forgot how I came across it, but a few months ago there was one of those "ask me anything" threads on Reddit where the OP claimed that they were involved in the FBI investigation into clinton's home-grown mail server and they uncovered evidence of acts of treason all the way up to obama. No specifics. I can no longer find the thread. Uranium One could just be the tip of the iceberg.

Feedback Score
    https://www.intellihub.com/governmen...deal-occurred/

Government document bearing Hillary Clinton’s signature proves US-Russian Federation uranium deal occurred
    A twelve-page “protocol agreement” between the governments of the United States and Russia concerning the “management and disposition of plutonium” bears former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s signature and dovetails several other agreements made in August and September of 2000 and another in September of 2006.
    clintons_signature.jpg

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...scandal-report

Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, The Daily Beast has learned.

An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material. Officials’ questions include how much classified information was sent over Clinton’s server; who put that information into an unclassified environment, and how; and which investigators knew about these matters and when. The Sessions ally also said officials have questions about immunity agreements that Clinton aides may have made.

Stephen Boyd, who heads the Justice Department's Office of Legislative Affairs, appeared to hint at the department’s interest in Clinton’s emails in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte on Nov. 13. In the letter, Boyd wrote that that Sessions “directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues” the chairman was concerned about. He also wrote that those prosecutors would “make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened,” and that they would sen dthose recommendations directly to the attorney general and his top deputy, Rod Rosenstein.

A spokesperson for the Justice Department refused to confirm or deny the story from the Daily Beast.

Ironically, this new information comes just one day after a mysterious fire broke out at Clinton's home in Chappaqua, NY...Destroying evidence can be very dangerous perhaps...

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast