Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    As I was doing my mandatory, annual handling of classified information training, I couldn't help but note how many different rules, procedures and regulations Hillary just ignored with her basement server scam. Unreal. Just blows my mind that there were absolutely zero consequences.

It's because the people who would normally be in charge of investigating such treason, benefited from the Democrats position of power. Allowing them to launder money from the government to line their own pockets. Remember Comey used to sit on the board for HSBC Bank that was used to launder money for the drug cartels directly to the Clinton Foundation.

https://geopolitics.co/2017/03/21/fb...tel-launderer/

FEC is investigating Hillary campaign money laundering.

"You've heard of Benghazi and Uranium One. But more than a year after Hillary Clinton’s resounding loss to President Trump, she must now grapple with a new scandal: An ongoing Federal Election Commission investigation into an alleged $84 million money laundering scheme orchestrated by the Hillary Victory Fund — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and Democratic state parties."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2645361

FEC complaint.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9lbrytrrb...+Complaint.pdf

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 01-13-18 at 22:44.

Feedback Score
    From the other thread, just because it's relevant to this one.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...60#post2595760

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Well seems we can't leave Obama out of all this corruption involving Hillary, keep the pressure up on all sides.

"BOMBSHELL: FBI Informant In Uranium One Scandal Testifies Against Obama. Here's What He Said."

"The informant, Douglas Campbell, told congressional investigators on Wednesday that Moscow sent millions of dollars to the U.S. with the expectation that it would benefit the Clintons, while Hillary Clinton "quarterbacked a 'reset' in US-Russian relations" in her role as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, The Hill reported."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26891...-ryan-saavedra

Feedback Score
    Nothing will happen.

Feedback Score

Hillary gave the Russians not only Uranium but also our hyper-sonic Missile Tech

"His name was Viktor Vekselberg of Renova (a Clinton Foundation donor) and the project under his purview was the Skolkovo Innovation Center, which is being built near Moscow. The following month, Bill Clinton would receive $500,000 for a speech in Moscow from a Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin, a Clinton Foundation donor, a Skolkovo executive, and which talked up Uranium One, whose sale the Clinton State Department would approve, and whose executives together contributed $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary Clinton, her State Department, the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton did much to make Skolkovo possible — did much to activate what was, according to the Army report, “arguably” a massive “clandestine industrial espionage” operation. Not that any of this is in the past. This plain-sight-“research”-cum-collusion with the Russian government goes on, and goes on unchecked — and despite the Obama administration’s supposedly hard-as-nails, cold-as-ice, tough-on-Russia finish.
    "

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/hi...rce=site-share

The Clintons sold uranium deposits and hyper-sonic missile technology to the Russians while Hillary was secretary of state. As well as if I remember correctly, the Clintons in 1998 sold dismantled super computers along with ICBM satellite triangulation technology to the Chinese when Bill was President. He later somehow justified doing so if I remember correctly and nothing happened. Both times were for "donations" to sell these advanced state secrets. Now we got Putin bragging about some hyper-sonic missile he has. Unreal.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 03-04-18 at 08:21.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    So What!! Nothing is going to happen, accept some business associate that knows too much will end up dead or some event will happen to act as a distraction. Bitch is a made Woman/UNTOUCHABLE. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing to see here, move along, mind your own business.

The corruption in our government is as deep or deeper than any other government in any nation. The media is complicit in the cover up. I try not to lose sleep over it, as I don't know how this can be fixed through conventional means. Once most of the apples in a bucket are rotten, logic tells me to just throw out all the apples, and maybe the bucket, too. So I have no solution, but I'm open to the ideas of others. Meanwhile, I'm going outside to shoot & enjoy another beautiful day, then I'll have a beer.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    Nothing to see here, move along, mind your own business.

The corruption in our government is as deep or deeper than any other government in any nation. The media is complicit in the cover up. I try not to lose sleep over it, as I don't know how this can be fixed through conventional means. Once most of the apples in a bucket are rotten, logic tells me to just throw out all the apples, and maybe the bucket, too. So I have no solution, but I'm open to the ideas of others. Meanwhile, I'm going outside to shoot & enjoy another beautiful day, then I'll have a beer.
    Great assessment.

Feedback Score
    who needs to boil the frog when the gov loves frog sashimi !

yeah our country is awesome the gov not so much and out of control for sure

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Great assessment.
    Serious, or sarcasm?

I'm to the point where I have to convince myself that I should even vote, I'm so disappointed in our "leaders." I'm always voting for who I feel will fvck up less. Disappointed ain't even strong enough a word for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    who needs to boil the frog when the gov loves frog sashimi !

yeah our country is awesome the gov not so much and out of control for sure
    I love my country. I do not love my government.

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast