Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    If you can find any post of mine showing I am or ever have been a Clinton supporter please show me. I’ve been asking for straight answers from 7n6 throughout this whole thread and gotten nothing but deflection. Unfortunately around here needing actual evidence and not believing loony toon conspiracy theorists makes you a leftist Clinton supporter. Grow up.

I already posted links, articles, and two videos discussing the investigation along with a lobbyist willing to testify before Congress.

Basically it's national news at this point and not a "loony toon conspiracy".

7n6

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The defence Hillary is putting up is enough to make you wonder "If there is nothing to see here, why worry?"
    Suddenly she's being picked on and Trump is a tyrant. I dunno, but if all of this is a clean deal and above board in the words of a former Secretary of State "What does it matter anyway?".
    BTW supposedly the now named witness has video of the bribe packets being put together.

Feedback Score
    Video evidence allegedly surfaces:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...uranium-scanda

An undercover FBI informant in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an “illegal NDA” by former AG Loretta Lynch, claims to have video evidence showing Russian agents with briefcases full of bribe money related to the controversial Uranium One deal – according to The Hill investigative journalist John Solomon and Circa‘s Sara Carter.

The informant, whose identity was revealed by Reuters as William D. Campbell, will testify before congress next week after the NDA which carried the threat of prison time was lifted. Campbell, originally misidentifed by Reuters as a lobbyist is actually a nuclear industry consultant who is currently battling cancer.
    My take: We are still several steps removed from tying this directly to Hillary, but like the layers of an onion being peeled back, this is just starting. The man is apparently trying to clear his conscience before he dies. If he possesses actual video evidence and it can be linked to Obama and/or Clinton, it's hard to see how this does not end up being a very bad day for both of them, even if it's only in the history books. Somehow, knowing Hillary Clinton's ambition to go down in history, I think being remembered as a traitor on the level of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg is almost a worse punishment than prison.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post

The 800-lb gorilla in the room is that some very powerful players in our government are beyond corrupt and make the US look like a banana republic.
    I think you meant to say many if not most powerful players are corrupt. This is why there is little action taking place instead of kits of gum flapping. The only way this onion is getting skinned is if there is no way to hide it. If it gets skinned I expect both sides to be hit hard. Both the GOP and the DNC will have to cough up some sacrifices and pray the American people are too busy with Black Friday, the NFL, groping or whatever to not notice that their elected leaders are asshats galore.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I think you meant to say many if not most powerful players are corrupt. This is why there is little action taking place instead of kits of gum flapping. The only way this onion is getting skinned is if there is no way to hide it. If it gets skinned I expect both sides to be hit hard. Both the GOP and the DNC will have to cough up some sacrifices and pray the American people are too busy with Black Friday, the NFL, groping or whatever to not notice that their elected leaders are asshats galore.
    This! Everyone is dirty to some extent... I'd say both sides are actively looking for a fall guy.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    You forgot Active Shooters and Gun Control.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So Bill has four more accusations of sexual harassment, it's on record that it happened while he was flying on business.
    Hillary of course offered to turn her private investigator team to discredit all four.
    The four just want a pay off to go away.

Feedback Score
    Another name added to the Clinton death count:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/clinton-m...wound-to-head/

A wealthy Democratic mega-donor who co-founded the Ready for Hillary PAC, which helped launch Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for the White House, has died of a gunshot wound to the head after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue,” his family says.

Steve Mostyn, a 46-year-old Texas trial lawyer who reportedly contributed millions to pro-Clinton super PACs, was found dead in his Houston home on Nov. 15.

Mostyn’s death was ruled a suicide by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. According to the New York Times, Mostyn’s wife, Amber, said her husband died after a “sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.”
    This article is also interesting because it gives a pretty complete list of all the deaths that are mysteriously associated with the Clintons.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

This article is also interesting because it gives a pretty complete list of all the deaths that are mysteriously associated with the Clintons.
    If he donated millions to Hillary, his "mental health issue" was not sudden onset.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Good article.
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    If he donated millions to Hillary, his "mental health issue" was not sudden onset.
    Lol

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast