Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

As much as I hate the bastards in Congress, I applaud their spine to FINALLY bring charges against this cabal.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    What ever happened to the Referrel by the senators about Steele?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post

My take: I'm not up on the significance of such an act, but this is the first "official" inkling that someone might actually investigate their shenanigans that I'm aware of.
    Grassley and Graham filled similar back in Jan.. I don;t think anything became of it. I think it was more singular in nature. The fact they have now named all these people and specifics may get some momentum.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...-investigation

Maybe that referral has opened the door to these new ones.

A bit OT but did you see who is going to work with Starbucks on the "racist" issue? Eric Holder!! That whole crew is like a nest of roaches that is immune to bug spray. I would be happy to see just one of them get crushed. Just pick a name out of a hat.

Feedback Score
    Eric Holder, the new Jesse Jackson.

I don't see anything, anywhere about the referral.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I think the left is trying to achieve radio silence. Comey's wife has now said she had lots of friends that worked for Hillary. Comey himself said his whole family was pro Hillary.... but of course he was totally unbiased.

So he left NY because his wife didn't want to live there. Had a whole family of Hillary supporters but he was on the straight and narrow and would never bend to family pressure. That guy is a piece of work. He wants to be a rock star, or thinks he is one... I'm not sure.

Feedback Score
    Comey is highly ranked in the history of FBI leaders when measured by height.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Comey was on CNN today explaining why he's no longer s Republican.
    I was a bit surprised to say the least.
    There was a time when Federal Law Enforcement were above such malarkey, apparently not anymore.
    I do believe there was a time when even political bumper stickers weren't allowed on vehicles driven by service members on post.
    Now the former head of the FBI is giving political advice on CNN.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cool

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Outstanding, the truth hurts. The delusional left protects it's ideology and leaders all the way to the gates of hell. The light never seems to come on for those folks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    And to the Left, this guy is a hero...? WTF, Heroic thing did this stumbling, bumbling mumbling giant of a Muppet accomplish other than to besmirch the FBI and the Justice Department?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.17caa5a2c84b
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.17caa5a2c84b
    and so now he and McCabe are in a bit of a war on words when out of left field....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/u...-referral.html
    The Justice Department’s inspector general has referred to federal prosecutors his findings that Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, had repeatedly misled investigators, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
    The prosecutors will now have to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation.
    The referral came days after the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, released a highly critical report accusing Mr. McCabe of demonstrating a lack of candor and releasing sensitive information related to an ongoing criminal investigation.
    The referral, though a relatively common step when an inspector general finds possible wrongdoing, is the latest blow to Mr. McCabe’s reputation. He was fired from the F.B.I. in March over the allegations. Mr. Horowitz had concluded that he was less than forthcoming when questioned by investigators about the disclosure of information to a Wall Street Journal reporter about an ongoing criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

So not only is Comey an inept dingbat, he seems to pilot the Blue Falcon quite well.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-19-18 at 17:37.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast