Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Do you have any proof it is anywhere other than where it was said to have gone? Instead of actually addressing any of the facts I posted you just ask questions to try and prove your point but at the end of the day you have absolutely no concrete evidence of anything illegal going down.

The reason the Trump administration hasn’t gone after her because of this isn’t because they are a bunch of cucks, it’s because it’s a big nothingburger except for something Trump can throw out to the media to distract everyone and get the tin foil hat wearers all worked up.
    25 percent of that nuclear fuel eventually made its way outside North America to Europe and Asia,

Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

just a simple yes or no did some make it out of the US ?

remember earlier you said they can not export ?
    Under US regulations, Uranium One cannot export uranium produced in the US. This whole story is a big nothingburger if you actually look at the facts of what happened and don’t believe someone looking to sell books or get clicks.

really curious do you really believe she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this at all ?
    and that selling our uranium resources to Russia and allowing them to mine and make money on our resources which then left our country is OK ?
    Last edited by Honu; 11-16-17 at 22:46.

Feedback Score
    Did you read the document I posted? Why is this only a Clinton thing when it took 9 people plus the president to approve it?

Feedback Score
    since you did not answer or see it here it is again

do you really believe she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this at all ?
    and that selling our uranium resources to Russia and allowing them to mine and make money on our resources which then left our country is OK ?

Did you read the document I posted? Why is this only a Clinton thing when it took 9 people plus the president to approve it?
    Last edited by Honu; 11-17-17 at 07:10.

Feedback Score
    Trying to get a strait answer out of skywalkrNCSU on that will not be possible. He was, and evidently remains a big Hillary Clinton supporter.

Feedback Score

Apparently now there is a lobbyist who is willing to come forward with information regarding Clinton taking that large bribe to greenlight this deal.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 11-17-17 at 08:01.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    since you did not answer or see it here it is again

do you really believe she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this at all ?
    There is no proof that uranium from the US has been sold to Russia as a part of this deal

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Trying to get a strait answer out of skywalkrNCSU on that will not be possible. He was, and evidently remains a big Hillary Clinton supporter.
    If you can find any post of mine showing I am or ever have been a Clinton supporter please show me. I’ve been asking for straight answers from 7n6 throughout this whole thread and gotten nothing but deflection. Unfortunately around here needing actual evidence and not believing loony toon conspiracy theorists makes you a leftist Clinton supporter. Grow up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Apparently now there is a lobbyist who is willing to come forward with information regarding Clinton taking that large bribe to greenlight this deal.
    Again, how does Clinton green light this deal? It took 7 department heads and two White House representatives and even then they couldn’t stop the deal, only Obama could.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Guys- It's just another current events/social issues thread on a firearms discussion forum. Don't take it so seriously.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Guys- It's just another current events/social issues thread on a firearms discussion forum. Don't take it so seriously.
    Amen, and AMEN. I posted this as more of an informational thread to chronicle the collapse of the Clinton/Obama/Democrat corruption empire.

Much as I despise Hillary, I'd be happy if any guilty party in all of this goes to prison, even if she is totally exonerated.

The 800-lb gorilla in the room is that some very powerful players in our government are beyond corrupt and make the US look like a banana republic. No matter who the guilty parties are (if any), if we don't get a handle on cleaning up the filth in Washington our country will be no better than some Third World shit hole where you can do whatever you want because you have the power to stay above the law.

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast