Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wasn't there some talk about a fall down some stairs a year or so ago that resulted in a concussion?
    I believe about that time they was speculation that the fall was the result of a minor stroke.
    I'm wondering if she's not had a series of them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Oops, slipped in the tub . . .

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist after slipping in India resort bathtub, report says
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/51b715b...fractures.html
    That was worth clicking on for the comments alone!

It is really sad that this pathetic woman just can't seem to bring herself to go be a grandma and enjoy whatever time she has left on this world.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba FAL View Post

It is really sad that this pathetic woman just can't seem to bring herself to go be a grandma and enjoy whatever time she has left on this world.
    She is a malignant narcissist and a radicalized Marxist, she'll never stop until she is no more. After she dies she will me memorialized by the left and go down in history as the woman who should have been the first female president, all the scandals be damned.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-17-18 at 11:36.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba FAL View Post

She reminds me of that Sci-Fi meme of the elite class that has a slave class do everything for them and they think its all cool until they realize they can't wipe their own ass without a slave's fitness and "skill" to accomplish it. Then it becomes apparent in the story the real prisoners are the elites who have made their own prison by being so pampered.

Enter Hillary- I can't drive myself or go shopping- Clinton. While the two beef cakes are Hillary's surrogate legs, Huma is Hillary's external brain pack. I bet Hillary doesn't even use a computer or cell phone. She probably does NOTHING herself: cook, get mail, play with a dog, clean house, make a sandwich, wash a window, wash clothes, etc. Her muscles are probably completely atrophied and she no longer can even lift he foot to clear a curb or tub.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...uestions-about

FBI Informant Speaks, Says Feds Asking New Questions About Clintons
    The former FBI informant at the heart of the Russian Uranium scandal, William D. Campbell, has given an exclusive, on camera interview to The Hill - in which he reveals that he was interviewed in December by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas for five hours about the Clintons.
    After Campbell spent decades working for the CIA, he was "turned over" to the FBI for counterintelligence work due to relationships he had forged deep within the Russian uranium industry. While deep undercover, Campbell uncovered two related bribery schemes involving Russian nuclear officials, an American trucking company, and efforts to route money to the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) through an American lobbying firm in order to overcome regulatory hurdles, according to reports by The Hill and Circa.

Campbell collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six-year period beginning in 2009, some of which are said to detail efforts by Moscow to route money to (CGI) through lobbying firm APCO Worldwide - including video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.

Officials with APCO - the lobbying firm accused of funneling the money to the Clinton Global Initiative, told The Hill that its support for CGI and its work for Russia were not connected in any way, and involved different divisions of the firm.

In January, the Little Rock FBI field office opened a new investigation into the Clintons and their various charitable foundations - focusing on pay-for-play schemes and tax code violations, according to law enforcement officials and a witness who wishes to remain anonymous.

The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

The probe may also examine whether any tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use and whether the Foundation complied with applicable tax laws, the officials said. -The Hill (1/4/2018)

Campbell told The Hill that the Arkansas agents specifically asked about donations to the Clinton charitable trusts:

Campbell said he was asked specifically about whether donations to the Clintons charitable efforts were used to influence U.S. nuclear policy during the Obama year, and that agents questioned him extensively about claims the Russians made to him that they had routed millions of dollars to an American lobbying firm in 2010 and 2011 with the expectation it would be used to help President Clinton's charitable global initiative while major uranium decisions were pending before Hillary Clinton's State Department. -The Hill

"They were looking into the Clintons, and the information that I provided to them about the Clintons and about what was said and confirmed by Russian leadership seemed to be very important to them,” Campbell said, his appearance obscured to hide his identity.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

I read that after Hillary managed to get out of the tub over a three day period, she again stumbled and nearly broke her hip. Apparently there was a stack of duplicate Missing FBI profiles on her bedroom floor and without beefcakes to assist she was unable to navigate around it and fell over the pile. Or was that the cattle futures trading receipts? Or Vince Foster still trying to crawl across the street after committing suicide? I forget which.

Fortunately, as she fell she did manage to avoid knocking over the cabinet of stolen white house china and silver.

Money, money, money. All that Hillary thinks and obsesses about.
    Last edited by NWPilgrim; 03-24-18 at 01:52.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    NXIVM anyone?

Feedback Score
    Hillary (plus Comey, Lynch, and others) are part of a criminal referral from Congress to the Justice Department:

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-law...teele-dossier/

Criminal referrals were made to the Department of Justice for Former FBI Director James Comey, Former AG Loretta Lynch, and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
    Disgraced FBI Agents Lisa Page and Peter Strzok are also named in the Criminal Referral
    FBI Director Christopher Wray and Utah US Attorney John Huber were also notified of these criminal actions
    My take: I'm not up on the significance of such an act, but this is the first "official" inkling that someone might actually investigate their shenanigans that I'm aware of.

Feedback Score
    Comey

18 USC 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings

18 USC1515b - Obstruction before congress

18 USC 641 - Public money, property or records (embezzlement)

18 USC 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

18 USC1924a - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

18 USC 1621 - Perjury

18 USC 1001 - False statements and Concealment

Hillary Clinton

52 USC 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

52 USC 3010101 - Federal election campaign disclosure of funds

Lynch

Mccabe

18 USC 1001 - False statements and Concealment

18 USC 1621 - Perjury

Strzok

Page

Everyone who signed Warrant application

18 USC 242 - Deprivation of rights

Stolen from another thread.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-18-18 at 17:59.

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast