Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Uh oh, FBI lost chain of custody for Clinton's e-mail server. Seems maybe someone is covering something up.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...045696/photo/1

Feedback Score
    FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community.

One high ranking official in the Justice Department called it a sweeping “highly illegal” scheme to ensure Hillary Clinton’s election to the White House.

https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bom...tel-community/
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-07-18 at 19:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community.

One high ranking official in the Justice Department called it a sweeping “highly illegal” scheme to ensure Hillary Clinton’s election to the White House.

https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bom...tel-community/
    Until the people who planned this all out are perp walked into a courtroom, none of that means a goddamn thing.. These people don't care, because they know in advance that nothing, and I mean nothing will ever happen to them.. IMO, they should be lined up against a wall and shot as the traitors they are. Instead, the worst that could happen is they'll lose their job, possibly their pension, too. But then someone would just start a go fund me page for them, and in about a week, they'll have a half million sitting in the bank.. The really sad thing is, about half the people in this country are OK with all of this..I've always thought that the first thing Trump should've done after getting sworn in, is to fire everyone that was hired when Obumbo was president, FBI agents, CIA agents FSA agents..all them, starting with the heads of these agencys, firing anyone hired in that timeframe, might have saved him alot of trouble.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    That's the whole thing, if the DNC mouthpieces at CNN or MSNBC isn't reporting these events then it's not news.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-07-18 at 21:08.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yes. And yes. Absolutely correct. HRC and Obumbo could go on CNN and say "heck yeah we committed all those treasonous felonies! For the children and the poor folks!". And it would not make one bit of difference. The Injustice Department would still be looking for the picture of Putin and President Trump together with a couple of naked Russian hookers.
    Last edited by flenna; 05-07-18 at 20:15.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...efers-criminal

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges
    IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution."
    Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed that he will also be investigating allegations of FBI FISA abuse.
    Once congress has reviewed the OIG report, the House and Senate Judiciary Committees will use it to supplement their investigations, which will result in hearings with the end goal of requesting or demanding a Special Counsel investigation. The DOJ can appoint a Special Counsel at any point, or wait for Congress to demand one. If a request for a Special Counsel is ignored, Congress can pass legislation to force an the appointment.

And while the DOJ could act on the OIG report and investigate / prosecute themselves without a Special Counsel, it is highly unlikely that Congress would stand for that given the subjects of the investigation.

After the report's completion, the DOJ will weigh in on it. Their comments are key. As TrumpSoldier points out in his analysis, the DOJ can take various actions regarding "Policy, personnel, procedures, and re-opening of investigations. In short, just about everything (Immunity agreements can also be rescinded)."
    With the wheels set in motion last week seemingly align with Congressional requests and the OIG mandate, and the upcoming OIG report likely to serve as a foundational opinion, the DOJ will finally be empowered to move forward with an impartially appointed Special Counsel.
    My take: just like the Battle of Midway, Kursk, Gettysburg, et al, this is the turning point in the war. I believe this almost forces an investigation of Clinton and the Deep State, if only for high officials to cover their own asses that they did SOMETHING. Meanwhile, I think the Mueller probe is deflating faster than a leaky balloon. We may at the very least watch Congressional hearings publicly expose the corruption of the Deep State and how they attempted to get Hillary Clinton elected while targeting Donald Trump. If this doesn't result in some very high level prosecutions, then our system truly has become a banana republic.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    If this doesn't result in some very high level prosecutions,
    It won't...

then our system truly has become a banana republic.
    That happened years ago.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I believe she was seen in Australia wearing a neck brace a couple of weeks ago.
    Artfully disguised witha 2K hermes silk scarf of course.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I believe she was seen in Australia wearing a neck brace a couple of weeks ago.
    Artfully disguised witha 2K hermes silk scarf of course.
    Wonder if that dynamic duo will end up Arkancided by whoever else is at the top level of their scheme. They haven't looked healthy for years, so it wouldn't be hard for the general public to believe they each had a stroke or something.

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...efers-criminal

My take: just like the Battle of Midway, Kursk, Gettysburg, et al, this is the turning point in the war. I believe this almost forces an investigation of Clinton and the Deep State, if only for high officials to cover their own asses that they did SOMETHING. Meanwhile, I think the Mueller probe is deflating faster than a leaky balloon. We may at the very least watch Congressional hearings publicly expose the corruption of the Deep State and how they attempted to get Hillary Clinton elected while targeting Donald Trump. If this doesn't result in some very high level prosecutions, then our system truly has become a banana republic.
    Nope. No investigation will happen. Deep state will drag their feet and win by attrition. Their strategy of obfuscation, deceit, back stabbery, delaying cooperation, and self preservation at all costs is solid.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast