Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Eventually someone is going to have had enough. It's more likely that, that someone will come from within the DNC rather than the GOP.
    As much as the GOP is sick of the Clinton's I'm betting the numbers within the DNC that are sick of stepping aside and cowtowing to the Royal Clinton's are much larger.
    It's like the Mob, no matter how good a heist you pull, you still have to pay "up" to the bosses. Even if the Boss is a frail old hag who smells bad and drinks too much Chablis.
    So when "they" are really done with the Clinton's, well, the Clinton's will be really "done" too.
    There are a number of "Podesta's" from their past, who if pressed hard; would have no choice but to help burn them down.
    One could only wish... I think if anything ever comes out it will be years and years after they are dead and gone. No one will do any time for their sins. And they will sweep it under the rug because they will not be around to defend themselves.

But I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see all their dirty laundry aired out in public. And them have to pay for their sins in this life (and the next).

Feedback Score
    I think as a new generation of lefty loon liberals liberates the lefty loon Democrat party they will see the Clintons as an albatross and will be happy to throw them under the bus. Since the Clintons won't go quietly, the only solution will be to prosecute them out of existence. I think Hillary's health problems will probably get her before that, though.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I think as a new generation of lefty loon liberals liberates the lefty loon Democrat party they will see the Clintons as an albatross and will be happy to throw them under the bus. Since the Clintons won't go quietly, the only solution will be to prosecute them out of existence. I think Hillary's health problems will probably get her before that, though.
    You may be right. I just read an article about the recent primaries and how the extreme left democrats are winning over the moderate incumbent democrats.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think that within a few more years, there aren't going to be any moderates left on either side, unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU

It's happening.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-24-18 at 21:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    You may be right. I just read an article about the recent primaries and how the extreme left democrats are winning over the moderate incumbent democrats.
    Except in CA... go figure

Feedback Score
    This is the full press conference. They are now stating openly that Obama, Hillary, members of the DOJ, and some members of the FBI have committed treason.

33:10 for the comments on treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22F2XhgghE
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-24-18 at 21:53.

Feedback Score
    Your links don’t work 7n6.

Not that it matters much. They’re probably as reliable as your ability to accept reality.

Hillary isn’t getting prosecuted. Ever. Nor is Obama or any of his lackeys.

“Republicans” unless it’s the one in the executive branch don’t have the authority to prosecute. You do understand that right? Probably not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Your links don’t work 7n6.

Not that it matters much. They’re probably as reliable as your ability to accept reality.

Hillary isn’t getting prosecuted. Ever. Nor is Obama or any of his lackeys.

“Republicans” unless it’s the one in the executive branch don’t have the authority to prosecute. You do understand that right? Probably not.

Strings are cut, power structure shifted and heads are going to roll.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-24-18 at 21:53.

Feedback Score
    No, no they are not.

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast