Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning of Hillary's "Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    No, no they are not.
    You don't believe strings are being cut? Jordan only outlines a fraction of it but implicates Obama, Hillary, along with some members of the FBI and DOJ. Ten Republican congressmen just held a news conference outlining in detail the crimes and treason of the Previous administration that prior to a week ago- was mostly unknown to the public despite years of investigations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctcn8VOjZXI
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-24-18 at 23:26.

Feedback Score
    That committee has about as much authority to actually do anything as my 8 month old.

They might *might* pass a resolution in the House of Representatives demanding another special counsel. That is however unlikely. Then it would be taken up in the Senate, where the Democrats will mount a filibuster and it will die. I realize that is very duty for you to accept, or maybe even understand, but that is reality.

So unless POTUS demands a special counsel for this, it is not going anywhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    That committee has about as much authority to actually do anything as my 8 month old.

They might *might* pass a resolution in the House of Representatives demanding another special counsel. That is however unlikely. Then it would be taken up in the Senate, where the Democrats will mount a filibuster and it will die. I realize that is very duty for you to accept, or maybe even understand, but that is reality.

So unless POTUS demands a special counsel for this, it is not going anywhere.

That committee is asking for special prosecutor to investigate the crimes by the Previous administration. It only requires Trump himself, whose been dragged through the mud for a year by these people- to ask for that investigation. They have all of this documented.

Feedback Score
    I'll believe the shit storm is genuine when some of these people who are "gonna go down" start moving to France or something.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I'll believe the shit storm is genuine when some of these people who are "gonna go down" start moving to France or something.

I think a lot of them still think they are insulated. I tried telling everyone what was going on for a while now but no- no one believed me. Well, the storm is upon us.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-25-18 at 11:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rush posted the following on this video:

But you heard it first. Let me tell you what it looks like. It’s very dark. It’s nighttime. And wherever Ben Rhodes is, the lights are very low. And it fits perfectly with the attitude of shock, sadness, despair, disbelief. The cameras and microphones from HBO are there. They’re recording what’s happening. They thought it was gonna be the biggest celebration. It was gonna be the continuation of the Obama administration, the Obama legacy, being led by Hillary Rodham Clinton — and it just didn’t turn out that way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm not sure what she has going on physically, but she's been spotted now twice sporting a not so well hidden neck brace. Once in Australia and now in the States.
    I got a feeling she's got some neurological stuff going on and she's either passing out or falling often enough to hurt herself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope she's got some stuff going on to die a slow painful death. Not so nice to say, I know... but someone that evil, that greedy and self centered... well, you know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I hear another Democrat tell me that Hillary won the popular vote, and should be President, and that we need to abolish the Electoral College, I am going to throw up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by soulezoo View Post
    I hope she's got some stuff going on to die a slow painful death. Not so nice to say, I know... but someone that evil, that greedy and self centered... well, you know.

She's wearing a back brace, has seizures, spasms, and some believe she has a colostomy bag due to the little clip that fell to the ground when she passed out into the back of the van. I think her health is actually fairly bad which I don't understand why she would want to be President in that condition anyway.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast