Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock G19: The Once and Future King?

Feedback Score
    So what in his statement qualifies him as a fanboy? Not seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostly View Post
    So what in his statement qualifies him as a fanboy? Not seeing it.

He's speaking from bias and generalizing several manufacturers in this thread to hide having an allegiance. However, if you had seen his posts on other threads before he was banned he was just anti-Glock, pro Sig fanboy.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Roger that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    The fanboy is strong with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    Please support all of your fly-by comments. Provide evidence of your cult claims. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    jimjc advises that he is leaving. Carry on.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I like my HKs and Sigs, but the G19 gives me 15 rounds in a light reliable platform. I love my M11A1 and shoot it better than the Glock but carrying the Glock all day isn't as noticeable as the Sig.

Feedback Score
    Applicable to this thread, somewhat.

I just confirmed that my m&p (gen 1) has been holding me back. It’s a 40 with a storm lake 9mm conversion barrel le and will not group worth a shit(>6”) at 25yds. Best it ever shot was a 4” group with stock barrel.

The glock shoots tighter, extended mags are more reliable and cheaper. The gen2 looks good, especially the g19 size, but I’m pot committed now. Inside 15 yards the m&p was good, but would not produce headshots on demand.

Imo, based on experiences with other g19s, it’s the ugly gun that requires attention but statistically delivers. I expect the gun to get headshots out to 50(KKM barrel 9mm conversion) - time to see if I can accomplish the task, now that the hardware part is no longer a question.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Applicable to this thread, somewhat.

I just confirmed that my m&p (gen 1) has been holding me back. It’s a 40 with a storm lake 9mm conversion barrel le and will not group worth a shit(>6”) at 25yds. Best it ever shot was a 4” group with stock barrel.

The glock shoots tighter, extended mags are more reliable and cheaper. The gen2 looks good, especially the g19 size, but I’m pot committed now. Inside 15 yards the m&p was good, but would not produce headshots on demand.

Imo, based on experiences with other g19s, it’s the ugly gun that requires attention but statistically delivers. I expect the gun to get headshots out to 50(KKM barrel 9mm conversion) - time to see if I can accomplish the task, now that the hardware part is no longer a question.
    A KKM 9mm conversation on a 19? How does that work or are you saying it's a 23 with conversion barrel?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostly View Post
    A KKM 9mm conversation on a 19? How does that work or are you saying it's a 23 with conversion barrel?

Sorry, I generally call it a 19 out of simplicity. It is a gen4 23 with conversion barrel.

Feedback Score
    I finally got around to handling the 2.0 C at the gun shop. It's a nice size gun and M&Ps do fit my hand better but I couldn't see anything it would do that the Glock 19 I have now wouldn't. Also it would cost me money for mags and sights and holsters and stuff that I already have for the Glock.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    *I* shoot my Apexed triggered 2.0c noticably better than my Gen 5 G19 with most types of ammo. Mine really likes the 147 gr HST ammo. I would not have known this without buying and shooting the pistol. Recoil and muzzle flip are pretty much a draw. I like the grip treatment better on my 2.0 than my Gen 5 G19, as it really locks your hand into the grip for recoil control, where for me the glocks can become a little slick with sweat, etc.. For some people the 2.0's grip texture might be a little on the aggressive side when carrying IWB. While the M&P is pretty easy to work on, the Glock wins in that area, but in reality once my pistols are set up the way I prefer them, I literally never have to change anything on them other than RSA's.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast