Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Glock G19: The Once and Future King?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    I come from forums that tell the truth and people accept it they don't ban you for saying something thats the truth that's where I come from

These people have asked me to tell them. I responded to their request, you just don't like the truth here. I really don't see any posts by moderators to all the really negative posts on guns other than Glocks. I see them to me from posting the truth ....so much for this really honest forum that I keep hearing about.
    No, you get infracted and banned for not following the rules, and ignoring Mod/Staff instructions.

Like now.

I gave you the last bit of friendly advice you'll receive here, just like I said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    There is no BS on my part!!!!
    I'm sorry I've supplied all the documentation anyone needs Stainless steel is better than a mystery metal Glock won't identify. that's a true fact. that is true evidence. what are you trying to do set up a situation to try to get me banned. That's what happens here all the time. Only your fake facts matter. huh

I think some one is mucking things up when they say they don't care if guns are made of paper clips and cardboard..
    Need proof that “stainless” (I’m assuming any grade will work as you didn’t specify) is superior to stock glock slides, which are 4140 btw. You can PM me to stay out of trouble.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-03-17 at 13:28.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Need proof that “stainless” (I’m assuming any grade will work as you didn’t specify) is superior to stock glock slides, which are 4140 btw. You can PM me to stay out of trouble.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think facts are going to matter to him any more than they would to a box of rocks.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738