Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Glock G19: The Once and Future King?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    What is the result? Do these guns break less? What does smooth shooting mean? Does it help split times or accuracy?

Can you further explain “high quality parts”?

Well it's simple Glock uses mystery metals [ metals that Glock won't publish ) in it's slides and barrels and most of the parts, the other gun Mfg's I mentioned uses stainless steel, there's no question about the lower quality of Glocks build.......If you wish to buy a gun with no quality parts in fine that's your choice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    Well it's simple Glock uses mystery metals [ metals that Glock won't publish ) in it's slides and barrels and most of the parts, the other gun Mfg's I mentioned uses stainless steel, there's no question about the lower quality of Glocks build.......If you wish to buy a gun with no quality parts in fine that's your choice.
    So the decades of use and abuse hasn't proven anything? Personally I don't care if they, or any other manufacturer, builds they're guns from paperclips and cardboard. As long as they're reliable

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Let me know how that works out for you.
    I'll keep you informed you're high on the list

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So the decades of use and abuse hasn't proven anything? Personally I don't care if they, or any other manufacturer, builds they're guns from paperclips and cardboard. As long as they're reliable

That's always a good way to decide what you buy..paper clips and cardboard are new though

Edit: I look at it like this all I know is what I hear on Glock forums and it's been known for years if you have bad experiences with Glocks and try to voice them the forums they will ban you quickly they won't except any negative posts
    Last edited by jimjc; 12-03-17 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's always a good way to decide what you buy
    Based on decades of use? Yea..... absolutely!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Consider yourself lucky there are growing numbers that have not had such good luck.

The P320 is better.... far higher quality parts... it's modular.... shoots smoother has far more flexibility in size...VP9 far better build,,,higher quality parts etc. etc......M&P 2.0 higher quality parts...shoots smoother etc....PPQ M2 to many things to list etc.etc. etc.....

Glocks made one gun for 30 years many don't consider that a gun company...it's far from perfection and that took 30 years to do.
    Have no interest in modularity. It's neither a positive nor negative. If I want a bigger gun I'll buy it. Not that big of a price difference.
    No interest in sub compacts from any company G26, vp9sk, sig320c... whatever! So I couldn't care less if Sig.....OR Glock had modularity

Smooth shooting is a feeling. Like recoil. Everyone's different and it can't be measured. I think my Glocks shoot smooth! So what!?!??!

Quality parts? Ok, guess I'll stick with sub par Glock pars since none have ever seen high round counts or heavy military use.

Feedback Score
    Based on decades of use? Yea..... absolutely!!

I edited my previous post on this.....

I can only assume that if you make your decisions based as you say on guns that will save your life you make those decisions on everything you buy.....good reasoning.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I edited my previous post on this.....

I can only assume that if you make your decisions based as you say on guns that will save your life you make those decisions on everything you buy.....good reasoning.
    I don't know what's on Glock forum, I'm not on there. Not on Sigs either. I prefer places like this, where only actual proof counts. No bias except to what works and what doesn't. In other words, if it's shit...it's shit regardless of the name. But you have to provide proof of said shit and not just an example of one/one batch.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    jimjc, unless you can provide documented evidence of manufacturers using superior materials, processes, etc.; please stop spouting your BS. You're merely mucking up a thread for no reason.

Feedback Score
    Have no interest in modularity. It's neither a positive nor negative. If I want a bigger gun I'll buy it. Not that big of a price difference.
    No interest in sub compacts from any company G26, vp9sk, sig320c... whatever! So I couldn't care less if Sig.....OR Glock had modularity

Smooth shooting is a feeling. Like recoil. Everyone's different and it can't be measured. I think my Glocks shoot smooth! So what!?!??!

Quality parts? Ok, guess I'll stick with sub par Glock pars since none have ever seen high round counts or heavy military use.

There is a big difference in price plus the big advantage of having the exact same trigger for all sized guns that's a big plus especially when you take into consideration Glock triggers are all over the board from gun to gun...I have 3 guns for about $900 with the same exact trigger thats far better stock than Glocks...plus I don't have to replace any sights in the 3 guns because their steel, unlike Glock...figure it out yourself 3 Glocks 3 new sights and trigger parts you'll spend over $2000 BIG DIFFERENCE

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast