Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Industries CZ Scorpion M-LOK handguard

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Midwest Industries CZ Scorpion M-LOK handguard

Midwest Industries new M-LOK handguard for the CZ Scorpion is now shipping in a 6.75" length with other lengths coming soon.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/category-s/491.htm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh I like that...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Very nice!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    Midwest Industries new M-LOK handguard for the CZ Scorpion is now shipping in a 6.75" length with other lengths coming soon.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/category-s/491.htm

Looks good. But is it worth $70 more than the HBI? Has anyone compared the two?

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...r-cz-scorpion/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Looks good. But is it worth $70 more than the HBI? Has anyone compared the two?

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...r-cz-scorpion/

I have never handled their handguard, but as a company who is known for giving the best quality and number of features you can get for your money I do not think you can make something to our standards for $70 less.
    We have a one bolt attachment method that makes installation very easy. We have QD sockets built in and we make it all right here in the USA.
    Now I am not seeing the same price difference you are, but it has been my experience in life that you get what you pay for.

Thanks,
    Pete

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

It might be on sale.

Theirs are made in the USA too. The included QD's is excellent. I didn't see that. Those are $25 - $30 each to add. The one bolt attachment sounds good too. I know I'm going to end up with another Scorpion. I'll give your rail a try for the next. Thanks for the quick response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-27-17 at 13:58.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll stick with MI, I've known Troy and followed their company for a long time watching them crank out solid products at affordable prices.

Speaking of which, my SBR paperwork came back awhile ago for my CZ Scorp, so I think its time for an upgrade!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'll stick with MI, I've known Troy and followed their company for a long time watching them crank out solid products at affordable prices.

Speaking of which, my SBR paperwork came back awhile ago for my CZ Scorp, so I think its time for an upgrade!
    Lets see your photos! I’m liking mine. I’ve not decided if I’ll SBR it. The Tailhook is pretty sweet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Lets see your photos! I’m liking mine. I’ve not decided if I’ll SBR it. The Tailhook is pretty sweet.

Oddly enough, I think I have a few pics floating around...

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I like the Magpul stock.

My LGS orderer several Omega 9K's I've got dibs on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast