Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Midwest Industries CZ Scorpion M-LOK handguard

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Too bad they won't offer these in FDE. Oh well, maybe next time. Would love to put it on this:

Last edited by Vgex2; 11-12-17 at 20:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex2 View Post
    Too bad they won't offer these in FDE. Oh well, maybe next time. Would love to put it on this:
    Given the very low numbers of the FDE Scorpions I just don't see anyone producing them in that color. However it would be real easy for you to cerakote or duracoat one?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnrider View Post
    Thanks for the info. Hate having to buy a tool for a 1 time use but that may be the safe bet. Not home to try a regular wrench right now and don't want to have to place 2 separate orders if a standard wrench doesn't work.

Which handguard do you have on your CZ now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Which handguard do you have on your CZ now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The original factory pistol handguard. This is one of the older Scorpion pistols that I SBR'd

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnrider View Post
    Given the very low numbers of the FDE Scorpions I just don't see anyone producing them in that color. However it would be real easy for you to cerakote or duracoat one?

There is another brand that is producing a FDE rail, but they use 6063 instead of 6061, so I was hoping for a factory FDE option from MI. Of course I can have the MI rail cerakoted on my own, but at this point I am focusing on other projects.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    You know, I remember a time when I considered MI to be an OK budget option but not in the same league as DD.

Now you seem to be coming out with product after product that not only suits my needs but is better than anything I see from the competition.

Keep up the good work.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    FYI, from a recent email:
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ HBI
    Our Evo handguards have always been 6061-T651 (both the shroud and mounting block). I think that several of our webstore pages used to say “AL-6063” in the specs for several parts and products, which was wrong. I know that we had updated it, but I am not sure how long ago that was?
    Last edited by Defaultmp3; 03-15-18 at 13:32.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I've been enjoying mine. IT was easy to remove the original pistol hand guard, even with all of the goop thread locker. You just have to take your time. Having MLOK slots is nice for more mounting options.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123