Thread: CDNN Colt Sporter Match Hbar? $799

Feedback Score

CDNN Colt Sporter Match Hbar? $799

https://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spe...bar-vg-20.html

I ordered one of these yesterday from CDNN $820 shipped to my FFL. I was looking at a new AR15A4 but I like the fact that these are Hbar rifles.
    It is supposed to be in VG condition, I should pick it up on Monday 10/30.
    What should I expect as far as accuracy, 2moa with quality ammo?

Thanks, Mike

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The mechanical accuracy of the rifle is probably better than 2MOA with quality ammo, with 55g FMJ maybe 2MOA. But with irons 2MOA might be tough....do you have good eyes and the ability to manage a 7lb trigger? If so, you might get 2MOA.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, Tom,
    Actually my eyes are shot, and my trigger finger only works if I don't have my coffee (that aint happening). So I may be in trouble. I'm not shooting any matches, just going to have some fun at the range and in the desert. Do I understand correctly that a typical Geissele trigger will not fit in this rifle due to the sear block?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The only issue I've heard using Geissele or other triggers is whether your AR has a large or a small trigger pin. I believe your's is a small pin.

Call Geissele and they will tell your for sure.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashew View Post
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spe...bar-vg-20.html

I ordered one of these yesterday from CDNN $820 shipped to my FFL. I was looking at a new AR15A4 but I like the fact that these are Hbar rifles.
    It is supposed to be in VG condition, I should pick it up on Monday 10/30.
    What should I expect as far as accuracy, 2moa with quality ammo?

Thanks, Mike
    Very nice!! I have a few M16A4 clones, to include ones with carry handles, but I still want a 20" A2 upper to mirror one of the ones I carried when I was in the service.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Very nice!! I have a few M16A4 clones, to include ones with carry handles, but I still want a 20" A2 upper to mirror one of the ones I carried when I was in the service.
    I built one a few years ago when there were a ton of surplus FN A2 uppers and bbl assembly’s available. I wish I’d bought more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    This looks like the old 6601 H-Bar. If it is, you can expect below 2MOA with the appropriate ammunition. I had one before the 94 AWB. With ammunition that it liked, groups were very close to 1 MOA.