Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Handgun Sight Sets You Favor and Why?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trijicon HD's. I'm just now dabbling with the whole RMR set up on a gen4 19, and it is really starting to grow on me

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Oh well. It seems like tom is going to come out with some seriously insightful stuff then he loses me.

To clarify my sight preference, 10-8 rear with a .140" notch with a 10-8 .125" wide red fiber optic front.

I'm thinking about trying a .154" notch rear to see if I like it, but I'm scared the wider notch might be too sloppy for me.
    I’m running a similar 10-8 setup but with the Defoor widths (.115/.155) based on his demonstrated capailities with them and feeling that stock sights are typically too tight for either speed or accuracy for me. I initially compromised by getting the u-notch thinking that i preferred a square notch but I have definitely come around to agreeing that a square notch is slower at speed due to the eye being drawn to the extra straight line in the sight picture.

17K, if you think that .155 is too wide, you really wouldn’t want to run the .180 Ameriglo Hackathorn rear on my G19. No real issues with it and a .135 FO front in an Aaron Barruga class for me but it’s definitely more work when shooting 25y bulls and I want to standardize on the .115/.155 10-8s with a u-notch.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I like the Vickers Tactical sights that came on my Vickers Glock 19; although the front sight worked itself loose after 50 rounds that was nothing that loctite couldn't fix. I really like the wide rear notch, serrated rear blade and bright yellow front sight. Not the greatest sights for precise work, but very fast.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456