Page 100 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    That's an opinion piece not a news article. The entire investigation, all of it, from the beginning was based on a lie, a lie that was sold to the media then the American people. There is no way to spin that, none, what the Obama administration has done to the Trump administration is essentially treason, plain and simple. We are at a Constitutional crisis.
    With respect, I don't think the lie was sold to the media. They have been, and continue to be, complicit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Can any of you refute the information in this article? It pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole deal.

There is no justice in undermining the special counsel investigation

Trump has escalated his latest charge against the FBI to a dangerous new level. He is breaching the normal separation between law enforcement and the presidency to discredit the FBI and the Justice Department. The president demanded that the Justice Department look into whether the FBI surveilled his campaign for “political purposes” and whether and such “demands or requests” were made by Obama administration officials.

This intervention into an probe involving himself and his associates has precedent only in the Watergate scandal. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee, with bipartisan support from a third of Republicans, endorsed three articles of impeachment against President Nixon, for abuse of power, defying lawful subpoenas, and obstructing justice.

The obstruction article closely mirrors the of actions of our current president, charging Nixon “with interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and Congressional Committees.” Rather than face certain impeachment by the full House and conviction in the Senate, Nixon resigned the presidency shortly after the committee voted.

Trump’s perceived obstruction appears even more consequential than Nixon’s because the investigation is probing the corruption of our democracy by a hostile foreign power. Alexander Hamilton, the great expositor of American constitutional government, warned that foreign powers, “these most deadly adversaries of republican government,” would seek “to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, then by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?”

If the special counsel investigation uncovers a coordinated effort with the Russians to raise Donald Trump to the presidency, then the American people must disregard his deflection and demand what Hamilton called the appropriate constitutional remedy of impeachment for such an “abuse or violation of some public trust.”

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...-investigation

The Hill media bias rating is Center.

AllSides rates The Hill’s coverage of Washington news as center biased. This rating is consistent with the website’s aim of offering non-partisan and objective coverage of the capitol. Out of more than 300 community members, a slim majority agreed with our center AllSides Bias Rating™. Among 11 of those who disagreed, The Hill received an average bias rating of 40.9, barely inside the boundary between a center and a lean right bias.
    Well the Mueller investigation appears to be predicated on a fabrication of wrong doing with basically no actual credible evidence of wrong doing. So I for one see no way that an illegitimate “investigation” can really be obstructed.

What it more and more appears to be is an attempt at a political coup, by prosecutors using extremely questionable ethics and tactics.

These scum are lucky they are doing this shit in the United States, in other places after they failed to unseat the target of their coup, they and their families would end up strung up from lamp posts with piano wire. Instead they appear likely to fail, and instead of being punished will write books, and sign lucrative contracts as commentators on various leftist propaganda networks. Although I don’t advocate the piano wire and lamp post treatment, it is unfortunate that prosecutors enjoy such broad legal protection in this country when they have clearly abused their power.

Feedback Score
    Can any of you refute the information in this article? It pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole deal.

There is no justice in undermining the special counsel investigation

Trump has escalated his latest charge against the FBI to a dangerous new level. He is breaching the normal separation between law enforcement and the presidency to discredit the FBI and the Justice Department. The president demanded that the Justice Department look into whether the FBI surveilled his campaign for “political purposes” and whether and such “demands or requests” were made by Obama administration officials.

This intervention into an probe involving himself and his associates has precedent only in the Watergate scandal. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee, with bipartisan support from a third of Republicans, endorsed three articles of impeachment against President Nixon, for abuse of power, defying lawful subpoenas, and obstructing justice.

The obstruction article closely mirrors the of actions of our current president, charging Nixon “with interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, and Congressional Committees.” Rather than face certain impeachment by the full House and conviction in the Senate, Nixon resigned the presidency shortly after the committee voted.

Trump’s perceived obstruction appears even more consequential than Nixon’s because the investigation is probing the corruption of our democracy by a hostile foreign power. Alexander Hamilton, the great expositor of American constitutional government, warned that foreign powers, “these most deadly adversaries of republican government,” would seek “to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, then by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?”

If the special counsel investigation uncovers a coordinated effort with the Russians to raise Donald Trump to the presidency, then the American people must disregard his deflection and demand what Hamilton called the appropriate constitutional remedy of impeachment for such an “abuse or violation of some public trust.”

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...-investigation

The Hill media bias rating is Center.

AllSides rates The Hill’s coverage of Washington news as center biased. This rating is consistent with the website’s aim of offering non-partisan and objective coverage of the capitol. Out of more than 300 community members, a slim majority agreed with our center AllSides Bias Rating™. Among 11 of those who disagreed, The Hill received an average bias rating of 40.9, barely inside the boundary between a center and a lean right bias.
    Uhm, there is no information there, it is all opinion.

Pretty much your BS sensors should "Whooop-whhoop" when the word "normal" is used. That is code for Trump doing something that they disagree with, but they don't actually have any legal reason to object.

Like others pointed out, that is an opinion piece very thin on really any facts- just another "WATERGATE" and OBSTRUCTION article. I always think it is funny how they skip to Watergate for the obstruction, when Clinton was an actual real, live, breathing obstruction "I'll lie and you lie, they'll never know". That article is nothing more than a opinion piece, and the source be middle is irrelevant.

Asking for an investigation- after all the BS that the FBI IG has found- is hardly an impeachable act.

This is like people freaking out about Trump saying that Comey better hope there aren't recordings- that can only be interpretted as an admonishment that the statements Comey makes better be the truth- how can it be taken any other way.

Here he is asking if the deck that is leaning like the Tower of Pisa was stacked. There is an awful lot of smoke here. Way more than there was to start the whole SC in the first place.

I've come to expect more out of you.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Uhm, there is no information there, it is all opinion......I've come to expect more out of you.
    Damn. That's pretty much what you guys have been preaching as the gospel..opinion.

In search and seizure you have 'fruit of the poisonous tree' which disallows evidence obtained illegally. That won't be turned off for this investigation should anything reach court.

Unlike you guys, I think the main enemies of my Nation are Russia and China. Ultimately they are the ones who are able to do the most harm to America.

There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump, and the people he held closely, had business dealings and meetings with Russians and agents of Russia, well before he ran for office, immediately prior to, and during his campaign for office.

I don't give a rat's rear end how we found out, I am not comfortable with not knowing the extent of the sitting President's relationship with a government that I perceive as one of the greatest threats to our Nation.

On a scale of 1 to 10 my danger to the Nation meter runs about 6 for what Tricky Dick tried; 8 for what President Trump is suspected of; what Slick Willy did barely registers as a danger to us and our way of life.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Damn. That's pretty much what you guys have been preaching as the gospel..opinion.

In search and seizure you have 'fruit of the poisonous tree' which disallows evidence obtained illegally. That won't be turned off for this investigation should anything reach court.

I'm fine with both sides being wrong. Trump and Comey as cell mates would be DELISH

Unlike you guys, I think the main enemies of my Nation are Russia and China. Ultimately they are the ones who are able to do the most harm to America.

You don't understand history then. In the 20th century, more civilians were killed by their own governments than by foreign enemies. The biggest threat to a pol is the other party, not a foreign power- Dems know that to their core. BHO's legacy is being killed faster by Trump than if the Chinese had invaded. Who invaded Venezuela? Who is more likely to knock on my door looking for my guns? Ain't no Russian ever called me 'racist'.

There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump, and the people he held closely, had business dealings and meetings with Russians and agents of Russia, well before he ran for office, immediately prior to, and during his campaign for office.
    And so...... That is where we are now. That there were meetings, but for conspiracy- rising above BHOs "Give me till after the election"- it would have taken a lot more interaction to actually facilitate all the conspiracies and power that the left says happened. Trump ever partied at Putin's Dacha? http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-russia-uranium-deal-689321. We have gone postal on Trump's meetings, and gone silent on Clinton-Lynch; but it is treasonous to ask why?

I don't give a rat's rear end how we found out, I am not comfortable with not knowing the extent of the sitting President's relationship with a government that I perceive as one of the greatest threats to our Nation.

Asked and answered.

On a scale of 1 to 10 my danger to the Nation meter runs about 6 for what Tricky Dick tried; 8 for what President Trump is suspected of; what Slick Willy did barely registers as a danger to us and our way of life.
    The Dems went big with their claims that amount to a '6', but where is the there? Basically two years, people on the inside, people turned and the most powerful SIGINT on the planet and...... Everyone says the smoke proves there is fire, when the Dems lit off a bunch smoke grenades.

The major issue is your asking to refute the article. Like has been said, there is very little info- if any- here. That Trump shouldn't insist on an investigation? Who watches the watchers- when the FBI's own IG has gotten people fired, people have been re-assigned- and he isn't done yet. Yes it is my opinion, but Comey's tight rope on the handling of his 'notes' is going to get snipped and he is going to fall.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score

Post up the evidence that Trump actually colluded with the Russians, not including anything from the fabricated dossier either.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Post up the evidence that Trump actually colluded with the Russians, not including anything from the fabricated dossier either.
    You might note my very intentional use of the word 'suspected.'

Upon reflection, I probably would have been more accurate had I phrased it 'President Trump's Administration is suspected of.'
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    You don't understand history then. In the 20th century, more civilians were killed by their own governments than by foreign enemies. The biggest threat to a pol is the other party, not a foreign power- Dems know that to their core. BHO's legacy is being killed faster by Trump than if the Chinese had invaded. Who invaded Venezuela? Who is more likely to knock on my door looking for my guns? Ain't no Russian ever called me 'racist'.
    Were we talking about reasons we have the Second Amendment?

I thought we were talking about dealings with the Russian Government, whom I believe has the capability and the intent to pose an existential threats to our Nation. They are not our friends.

I think that there is far more risk that we will have to defend ourselves, or our Allies from Russian aggression than there is of someone knocking at my or your door asking for our guns - despite the current conversation.

What Clinton did or did not do has little bearing on this discussion. Clinton is not the President, and will not be the President.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That article paints you into a silly zero sum game. Like the IG can't look into how and why the operation started without making Mueller stop. That's BS because both can happen at the same time. You can hate Trump, and wonder if the investigation was based on evidence or politics.

Oh, and the FBI needs to stop acting so guilty. If they ran a NORMAL counterintel op, with a NORMAL chain of command, based on NORMAL evidence, from a NORMAL source... they have nothing to worry about.

Feedback Score
    You might note my very intentional use of the word 'suspected.'

Upon reflection, I probably would have been more accurate had I phrased it 'President Trump's Administration is suspected of.'

What happened is the DNC lost but more than that- they got caught red handed falsifying evidence to obtain a FISA warrant to infiltrate the campaign of a Presidential candidate for political purposes on direct orders of the previous administration.

Trump posted this today.

Donald J. Trump, Twitter, May 26, 2018:

"When will the 13 Angry Democrats (& those who worked for President O), reveal their disqualifying Conflicts of Interest? It’s been a long time now! Will they be indelibly written into the Report along with the fact that the only Collusion is with the Dems, Justice, FBI & Russia?"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Who did Hillary receive charitable contributions from to her foundation in exchange for signing off on 20% of our uranium deposits, known as Uranium One? That's right, Russia.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...llary-clinton/

Who did the Clinton's sell triangulation satellite technology to during the late 90's? That's right, the Chinese.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...le-technology/

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-26-18 at 19:08.

Page 100 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast