Page 78 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    The parody of him on Homeland was a brutal takedown. I don't listen to him, but the few times I've seen him he was hard to watch. He was like lightning- full of sound and fury, and always hitting somewhere- but rarely about anything relevant.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Does anyone actually take Alex Jones seriously?
    Sadly lots of people do. The new flavor of the week for the conspiracy loons is this QAnon person who claims to be in Trumps inner circle and drops “breadcrumbs” for all the 4chan basement dwellers to decipher so they can see how Trump is about to round up thousands of liberals and lock them away to save the republic. It’s a mental disease.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    WWE fans do.

Feedback Score
    During the heyday of Art Bell's Coast-to-Coast AM years, I watched Alex Jones take over the shortwave "conspiracy radio" niche vacated by Mark Koernke, Tom Valentine, and Bill Cooper. I listened to Alex Jones for many years with a critical ear and decided that even if he hits it right once in a while, the fatal flaw of his radio show is that he runs with a story without any attempt to really vet it or the source before going on the air.

What made Art Bell great is that he let his guests spout the weird unverifiable stuff for the most part while he sat back and interviewed them in a non-judgmental way. Art Bell, too, was all about entertainment and to my knowledge never claimed otherwise. Alex Jones tries to be the serious commentator bringing secret information that you absolutely need and can't get anywhere else. He rides the conspiracy horse to death where everything is a false flag. Hogwash. If Alex Jones were really privy to "secret information" he would have had an unfortunate "accident" long ago. Alex Jones is about entertainment but won't admit it. The fact that William Cooper went away and there was still a shortwave audience for "Trust No One" is the only reason, I think, why Alex Jones ever had an audience of any kind. He was simply in the right medium at a time when no one trusted the government and the radio waves were the only way to vent that frustration since the internet was still in its infancy.

He is now merely a cartoon parody of the great paranormal/conspiracy radio entertainers that made his media existence possible.

Feedback Score
    Well Alex Jones is really just Bill Hicks acting as a disinformation agent anyways

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Sadly lots of people do. The new flavor of the week for the conspiracy loons is this QAnon person who claims to be in Trumps inner circle and drops “breadcrumbs” for all the 4chan basement dwellers to decipher so they can see how Trump is about to round up thousands of liberals and lock them away to save the republic. It’s a mental disease.

I've read quite bit of Q's posts, I'll say he is definitely in the inner circle. Just a week ago he was talking about the Awan brothers that the Democrats used for their IT consultant who passed intel to the Iranian government and then within a day Trump tweets about the same thing.

Twitter is the Q "light" version, mostly politically related and stuff going on around the globe. Not linking to the Chans because it becomes much darker with the stuff they uncovered involving human trafficking that Q discussed they were going after and the reason behind a lot of these international arrests. The Golden Triangle traffickers in Laos was probably some of the more horrific stuff. There are some real evil people out there controlling governments throughout the world, including our own.

Anyway, the Q light version on Twitter;
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23qanon

Well Alex Jones is really just Bill Hicks acting as a disinformation agent anyways

Sure. He was among the first to expose the Satanic rituals of the elite, exposing not just corruption but also how evil they are. I'm honestly surprised he's still alive.

Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-23-18 at 11:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I've read quite bit of Q's posts, I'll say he is definitely in the inner circle. Just a week ago he was talking about the Awan brothers that the Democrats used for their IT consultant who was passing intel to the Iranian government then within a day Trump tweets about the same thing.

Twitter is the Q "light" version, mostly politically related and stuff going on around the globe. Not linking to the Chans because it becomes much darker with the stuff they uncovered involving human trafficking that Q discussed they were going after and the reason behind a lot of these international arrests. The Golden Triangle traffickers in Laos was probably some of the more horrific stuff. There are some real evil people out there controlling governments throughout the world, including our own.

Anyway, the Q light version on Twitter;
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23qanon

Sure. He was among the first to expose the Satanic rituals of the elite, exposing not just corruption but also how evil they are. I'm honestly surprised he's still alive.
    Aww why did you edit out the part about rich people eating babies covered in gold, it made everything else you said seem so much more credible.

Feedback Score
    Aww why did you edit out the part about rich people eating babies covered in gold, it made everything else you said seem so much more credible.
    Skywalker, either you are really intelligent, projecting a telegraphed campaign of disinformation to get others to post up the truth. Or you really are just that transparent. Either way it serves it's purpose.

The reason I deleted that was because I didn't want people trying to find that information. Simply, some things seen- cannot be unseen. However millions upon millions around the globe are awaken, watching all of this very closely wanting to see justice prevail against those evil globalists.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-23-18 at 12:33.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Skywalker, either you are really intelligent, projecting a telegraphed campaign of disinformation to get others to post up the truth. Or you really are just that transparent. Either way it serves it's purpose.

The reason I deleted that was because I didn't want people trying to find that information. Simply, some things seen- cannot be unseen. However millions upon millions around the globe are awaken, watching all of this very closely wanting to see justice prevail against those evil globalists.

7n6
    Never go full conspiracy

Feedback Score
    Never go full conspiracy

The Mueller probe is just a distraction but rest assured the information being gathered about these elites will be made public.

Foreign human trafficking ties aside, the real info that will sink the Democrat Party was just dropped three days ago.

https://twitter.com/BackChannel17/st...27287443779586

Q Anon, April 20th, 2018;

"Hint; Hussein and Maggie.
    Wendy.
    How many pics can you find of them together?
    Ages 10, 11, 12...
    Q"

Then Trump mis-stated her name and not by accident;

"Just heard the Campaign was sued by obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news as we can now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Wendy Wasserman Schultz servers and documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton e-mails."

That Q post was a fish wrapped in newspaper delivered to their front door.

7n6
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-23-18 at 16:22.

Page 78 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast