Page 62 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    Yes but it’s OK when a Democrat does it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Where is Kennedy buried?.... I feel a shit coming

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    We have again the politician and government employee criminal gang . They are a bigger threat than the mexican drug cartel to this nation.

Feedback Score
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/paul-...ry?id=53286392

New 32-count indictment against Manafort and Gates. How stupid do you have to be to engage in criminal activity and then throw yourself in the spotlight by working on a presidential campaign? These clowns could have just as easily stayed in the shadows and probably wouldn’t have been caught.

Feedback Score
    Gates has now plead guilty and is cooperating with the investigation, Manafort is sunk.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I'm coming to believe Comey and some (but not all) of the others involved were just a victim of their own bias. They disliked Trump so much that they were predisposed to believe the dossier. Or at least parts of it. We cheered when he called the swamp the swamp, how do you think most of the swamp felt about it?
    Do you really think Comey didn't know Ohr's wife was involved in writing the dossier, or who was funding it?

Comey is dirty as hell, not even bringing the dossier into it. Aside from multiple blatant lies to Congress, several including Comey have pulled the same two stunts several times:

- Dangle accusations (via leaks) to the media
    - Request meeting with WH/Trump about accusations
    - Inform Trump the accusations are baseless
    - Trump asks if they can say this publicly
    - They refuse, then leak to the media that Trump is trying to "obstruct"

or

- Request meeting with WH/Trump
    - Present bullshit
    - Leak bullshit to the media, which in turn claims it's credible because "the WH has been briefed on it"

A lot of you guys need to actually read through the released FBI/DOJ texts. I honestly don't think we can claim that the rule of law exists if a bunch of these people aren't smacked down hard.
    Last edited by boltcatch; 02-24-18 at 16:02.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I didn't say Comey did things right. Comey seems most interested in what is best for Comey to me. Based on that I don't see him sticking his neck out that far just for Hillary.

I'm just saying that a variety of motivations seems to better explain the actions taken, rather than everyone being part of a coordinated conspiracy.

Feedback Score
    Battle of the Memos! From the CNN article on it:

How much of the dossier was corroborated?
    The Nunes memo says the Steele dossier had not been verified when it was mentioned in the FISA application. The Schiff memo does not dispute that accusation — but it does point out that US investigators were later able to corroborate parts Steele's memos.
    Nunes memo: "According to the head of the FBI's counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its "infancy" at the time of the initial Page FISA application."
    Schiff memo: "In multiple FISA renewals, DOJ provided additional information obtained through multiple independent sources that corroborated Steele's reporting."
    'Corroborated'? What kind of details? This is again like someone saying your wife went out with friends, they went to dinner, she excused her self to use the ladies room, where she blew the waiter. 75% of that could be corroborated, but it is the 25% that is important, isn't. In reading the dossier, I have yet to see any corroboration of any relevant, to the the topic of Russian Collusion or even kompromat, material.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pretty much what I expected, with one giant mistake of a nugget...

As expected, prior FBI interaction with Page. NOT PROBABLE CAUSE

As expected, Steele was a prior reliable source. Hearsay is still NOT PROBABLE CAUSE

And that gets to the good stuff. We now know the FISA application only used a small part of the dossier, not any of the salacious stuff. But the dossier AS A WHOLE is relevant to the reliability and credibility of Steele's sources on this work.

Feedback Score
    So Kushner gets downgraded to Secret from Top Secret, which means that he can't see intercepts from foreign countries, according to CNN. This is important, according to CNN, because we have leaked intercepts that foreign nations have tried to take advantage of Kushner...... Wow, that takes some chutzpah to put in the same article.

Wonder how many intercepts from 2008-2009 about BHO being taken advantage of......
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 62 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast