Page 1 of 179 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score

Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html

I'd put money on Manafort, and nothing to do with Russian Collusion. Then Trump has to figure out if the Russia Investigation should be about Russia or going after the Trump administration. If any of this is based on evidence found because of the Russian Dossier there will be hell to pay eventually.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a feeling they will find a scapegoat. Make Trump look bad and Clinton/Obama et al will once again get way.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Mueller will definitely target the Admin so Clinton/Obama stay clean. This is already proven to be a giant disinformation campaign by the DNC. Where are charges for Hillary? What about Wassermann Schultz?? They’ve been proven to have committed multiple felonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I have a feeling they will find a scapegoat. Make Trump look bad and Clinton/Obama et al will once again get way.
    Your such a buzz kill! I'm going to start calling you Negative Nancy!

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Trump most likely had dealings with Russia at some time, but as the CEO of the Trump Organization, not Donald J. Trump, candidate for President of the United States. I think we are about to find that the deleted emails circling HRC wasn't about Benghazi, as we have all imagined, but about far deeper and more corrupt plots. I do think that this developing dossier authorized by HRC is the beginning of uncovering a massive conspiracy that will bring down all the leftist elites- Chuck, Maxine, Barry, Hilldog, Nancy, Al, DNC, Anthony, and others.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nothing will happen. Its all BS at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Mueller needs to step down immediately. He is just as corrupt as his bud Comey. Who would have though it. The way it stand now, the fox and the deep state are in charge of the hen house.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Trump most likely had dealings with Russia at some time, but as the CEO of the Trump Organization, not Donald J. Trump, candidate for President of the United States. I think we are about to find that the deleted emails circling HRC wasn't about Benghazi, as we have all imagined, but about far deeper and more corrupt plots. I do think that this developing dossier authorized by HRC is the beginning of uncovering a massive conspiracy that will bring down all the leftist elites- Chuck, Maxine, Barry, Hilldog, Nancy, Al, DNC, Anthony, and others.
    I hope you're correct but I fear you're being overly optimistic.
    US NAVY
    1961-1965

Feedback Score
    The only question is how far from Russian hacking the charges are. If the try to get Manafort for some unrelated disclosure or finance issue, I think it might hurt the overall case. How can you from zero to some charges unrelated to the stated purpose of the investigation- which you would have had some evidence and background. If it has nothing to do with dossier, I think the Trumpers will tout this as a vindication that there is nothing in there.

If they are going after charges unrelated to Russia hacking, I wish Trump would have the balls to just prophylactically pardon the people and tell Meuller that if he doesn't actually do his mandated job of going after Russians, that he will be fired. The Russia investigation should be about Russians, not about politics.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Ok, so MSNBC, CNN and Fox are saying that first round of indictments is weather or not, President Trump is guilty of Obstruction of Justice in his decision to fire FBI director, James Comey when he was actively engaged in an investigation on Trump who allegedly, was engaged with the Russians to help turn the election to his favor.

So, this is what I think is happening:

We know now that the whole "Trump-Russia collusion story" was actually fronted by Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS and the DNC with the help of an ex-British intelligence agent. James Comey as the FBI Director, launched an investigation on Trump on these allegations that Russia intervened and assisted in a Trump Presidential victory. James Comey was fired by Trump. Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller, the ex- director of the FBI to lead a Special Counsel Investigation and to create a Grand Jury to indict Trump to find if Obstruction of Justice charges should be brought against him for the firing of Comey/Yates. But as of now, we are being informed that the original Trump/Russia dossier was actually a false report financed by the DNC. So either Trump is in the hot seat for firing Comey during the initial investigation into the Trump/Russia collusion or Trump is in the hot seat for Russia interfering with our election and working with the DNC.

These are strange times, obviously the people who dislike Trump, REALLY dislike him or this is a conspiracy- and I say conspiracy because there is intent to harm. How can you indict someone on obstruction of justice charges if the initial investigation turned out to be false? Obviously Trump knew the whole collusion story was a bunch of BS and Comey deserved to be fired for covering Hillary during the Benghazi/private server fiasco.

IF the DNC along with Fusion GPS originated the story about Trump colluding with Russia and that is becoming public information, why are we investigating Russia? Is Russia guilty even though the story was fake? This makes no sense.

Page 1 of 179 1231151101 ... LastLast