Page 111 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    They won’t.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    They won’t.

Well in the grand scheme of things, Trump will likely be President for the next six years.

7n6

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0Iye...Gm3e/giphy.gif
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 06-15-18 at 16:56.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I'm starting to see stuff come out about the IG reports. No intent to be politically motivated? Why has the FBI become mind readers in the past 10 years. HRC didn't intend to misshandle TS material these FBI twits didn't have political motivations. Are you on crack? Have we lost the ability to read?
    Have you heard the one where Comey says he didn't know Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner were married.

So you are the top FBI dog. You are investigating an email sever scandal that may be of dire national security. The woman that is basically your principal suspect's right hand person is front and center and you don't know who her husband is.

BUT WAIT!!! There's more!! Here husband was a pervert getting national news attention. .... and Comey never had a clue.

It's most likely humanly impossible to be that stupid so the only other alternative is that he was in on the deal. I swear, I'm beginning to think that when you reach the top level of our criminal government system the only way things work is for people to admit they are criminals otherwise they walk free with nothing to see.

Hillary may be a genius after all. She's not about to admit she's a criminal. she gets questioned and it's instant CRS. No problem Mrs. Clinton, if you can't remember it obviously didn't happen. Comey,,, didn't say he was anti Trump so he's cool. Wasserman and her computer crew... oh they were just taking out the trash. Just lie and you are innocent. .. and somehow the cream of the crop, our best of the best, can't see through the smoke? It's laughable and only someone with that much power could get away with it.

The whole ordeal and every move they have made has been political. Comey is a political narcissist. The others are political soldiers and political financial investors.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    They won’t.
    Yeah, that will be a real cold day in hell before that happens.

Feedback Score
    DOJ and FBI have no credibility, honor, or ethics as far as I can tell.

They’re now no better than the old NKVD.

Feedback Score
    The greatest thing about all this is that there is no more covering it up, their corruption is all out in the open and people are aware of it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    The greatest thing about all this is that there is no more covering it up, their corruption is all out in the open and people are aware of it.
    It's going to be a very interesting mid-term election.
    This should, if worked right, insure a tidal wave of very angry, very eager to vote conservatives.
    Of course we can also count on help from the Russians. 😁

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Like we didn't know they were corrupt? We found out they were spying on us all and... and then lied about it, and....

But Manafort is in jail tonight. Granted, he is not my favorite guy, and probably guilty of something- though I think at that level they are all a bit dirty- but design or complexity of the law.

But Manafort is sleeping on a skinny cot tonight fore making a 90 second phone call, when the FBI lovers had thousands of texts about corrupting investigations and.....

And one last thing that I haven't heard about. This was only FBI devices and sworn testimony? How about some third hand info like was the Dossier? How about scrubbing their personal devices. Start up the chain Manafort style with some thin lying or obstruction charge - tie to a conspiracy charge and start rolling up the chain. Good for the goose, good for Golden geese.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did anyone see Gowdy grilling the IG about the FBI and Strozk? Was great. I'll try and find it on Youtube.

Found it:

https://youtu.be/PIVzua11qYc
    Last edited by C-grunt; 06-19-18 at 23:47.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Did anyone see Gowdy grilling the IG about the FBI and Strozk? Was great. I'll try and find it on Youtube.

Found it:

https://youtu.be/PIVzua11qYc
    That's well worth the fifteen minutes to watch. Gowdy rips a new hole in the guys seat.

Page 111 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast