Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    During the heyday of Art Bell's Coast-to-Coast AM years, I watched Alex Jones take over the shortwave "conspiracy radio" niche vacated by Mark Koernke, Tom Valentine, and Bill Cooper. I listened to Alex Jones for many years with a critical ear and decided that even if he hits it right once in a while, the fatal flaw of his radio show is that he runs with a story without any attempt to really vet it or the source before going on the air.

What made Art Bell great is that he let his guests spout the weird unverifiable stuff for the most part while he sat back and interviewed them in a non-judgmental way. Art Bell, too, was all about entertainment and to my knowledge never claimed otherwise. Alex Jones tries to be the serious commentator bringing secret information that you absolutely need and can't get anywhere else. He rides the conspiracy horse to death where everything is a false flag. Hogwash. If Alex Jones were really privy to "secret information" he would have had an unfortunate "accident" long ago. Alex Jones is about entertainment but won't admit it. The fact that William Cooper went away and there was still a shortwave audience for "Trust No One" is the only reason, I think, why Alex Jones ever had an audience of any kind. He was simply in the right medium at a time when no one trusted the government and the radio waves were the only way to vent that frustration since the internet was still in its infancy.

He is now merely a cartoon parody of the great paranormal/conspiracy radio entertainers that made his media existence possible.
    Actually, Jones’ divorce lawyer claimed he is “just playing a character”

http://time.com/4743025/alex-jones-i...-donald-trump/
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Actually, Jones’ divorce lawyer claimed he is “just playing a character”

http://time.com/4743025/alex-jones-i...-donald-trump/

His wife was trying to take his kids away from him. Read between the lines.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    His wife was trying to take his kids away from him. Read between the lines.
    He's either an actor or he doesn't possess the courage of his convictions.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post

Right because him grandstanding in a leftist court room would help his case.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-24-18 at 16:21.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Right because him grandstanding in a leftist court room would help his case.

He made a choice. If he's not an actor, he's a coward who's a poor judge of character and is all too happy to roll over and sink his reputation, permanently damaging whatever cause he thinks he's fighting for.

If he's an actor, well, then things are straight forward.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post

He made a choice. If he's not an actor, he's a coward who's a poor judge of character and is all too happy to roll over and sink his reputation, permanently damaging whatever cause he thinks he's fighting for.

If he's an actor, well, then things are straight forward.

Give me a break.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-25-18 at 17:25.

Feedback Score
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/u...mp-russia.html

Supposedly the questions that Meuller has, but the CNN article seems to say that they are actually Trump lawyer questions that they think Meuller may ask based on the topics he wants to discuss.

• What was your opinion of Mr. Comey during the transition?

• What did you think and do regarding the recusal of Mr. Sessions?

• What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.’s emails?

I really don't see any questions that I'd answer. Any question that has the words "think" or "opinion" or doesn't contain the words "Russia" I would black line through. That gets rid of 90% of the questions. If I did answer any questions it would be as a press release on these topics and not direct answers.

These are all perjury traps. What evidence of collusion- and more specifically or actual illegal acts. And then say that he has 60 days to wind it down.

ETA:
    • What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?

That's a frickn' tar baby in a briar patch in the middle of a war in Asia question.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 04-30-18 at 22:00.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    He should tell Mueller- You're Fired.

Then let them pound sand while he cuts all their purse strings, arrests their corrupt top officials, and demotes those placed by Obama that are causing him trouble.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He should tell Mueller- You're Fired.

Then let them pound sand while he cuts all their purse strings, arrests their corrupt top officials, and demotes those placed by Obama that are causing him trouble.
    These aligations about Russian collusion-influence on the election were built so the corrupt officials would stay in place as long as possible.
    The entire objective was to obstruction of Trump's agenda as long as possible and to keep Obama's legacy intact as long as possible and to undermine the midterms.
    Riding this out until after the midterms are over is dangerous, but perhaps less dangerous than firing all these folks now.

Feedback Score
    Imagine if Trump uses the HRC rendition of Peter Gabriel's "I don't remember, I don't recall.. I don't remember anything of anything at all."

Most of his answers should be either N/A, Blank, "Constitutional Authority".

Someone needs to tap Stormy's lawyer and find out all the interesting conversations that he is having with Dem operatives....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast