Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This has gone on for a hundred pages now.
    Links to articles, theory's and a little, very little hard evidence.
    Just a couple of thoughts I have concerning a few things I've noticed.
    A President Elect using diplomatic back channels to contact foreign heads of State before he takes the office of POTUS is not illegal.
    A sitting member of the legislative branch using his office to investigate a sitting POTUS, might well be illegal as it is outside their scope of duties and responsibilities.
    Using the DOJ as a political weapon is illegal, so is a conspiracy to do so against a sitting President.

Yeah, those are the main three things right now and off of the top of my head, but we will eventually know more.

Feedback Score
    Here's what I want to know. If Mueller now knows the entire investigation began with what was a fake dossier purposely created by the DNC in order to justify spying on the Trump campaign, then honestly why does he continue? Mueller more than anybody knows that Hillary was compromised with her pay to play schemes through her foundation donations and knows her husband was involved in similar conduct in the past so why keep going with the Trump investigation? Either Mueller wants to fail spectacularly trying to protect the Obama legacy or he's doing this to document the crimes of the previous administration to admit into court record. Perhaps to redeem the FBI? Not sure.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Unlike you guys, I think the main enemies of my Nation are Russia and China. Ultimately they are the ones who are able to do the most harm to America.

Were we talking about reasons we have the Second Amendment?

I thought we were talking about dealings with the Russian Government, whom I believe has the capability and the intent to pose an existential threats to our Nation. They are not our friends.

I think that there is far more risk that we will have to defend ourselves, or our Allies from Russian aggression than there is of someone knocking at my or your door asking for our guns - despite the current conversation.

What Clinton did or did not do has little bearing on this discussion. Clinton is not the President, and will not be the President.
    We are talking about meetings with the Russians. Ties with the Russians. The DNC-BHO-Clintons had them in spades. But the key isn’t meetings- it is actual interaction with Russians. And what do we have on that account? The DNC-MSM-CIA-FBI is far more complicit in the Russian plan to destabilize our political system. The Russians feed the false dossier and the forces against Trump ran it back to the colony like ants with Borax. The hatred of Trump ran so deep. The desire to stop him was strong. The thought that Trump was against the ‘normal’ and the rule of law gave them cover to go against the norms and the rule of law that they were nominally trying to protect- when they were really only protecting their own power.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Here's what I want to know. If Mueller now knows the entire investigation began with what was a fake dossier purposely created by the DNC in order to justify spying on the Trump campaign, then honestly why does he continue? Mueller more than anybody knows that Hillary was compromised with her pay to play schemes through her foundation donations and knows her husband was involved in similar conduct in the past so why keep going with the Trump investigation? Either Mueller wants to fail spectacularly trying to protect the Obama legacy or he's doing this to document the crimes of the previous administration to admit into court record. Perhaps to redeem the FBI? Not sure.
    Mueller cannot save the FBI, Comey rode that horse in to the ground.
    His motives now and when he began this investigation may be very different. He may well be in CYA mode and willing to actually blow this thing up to save himself.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Mueller cannot save the FBI, Comey rode that horse in to the ground.
    His motives now and when he began this investigation may be very different. He may well be in CYA mode and willing to actually blow this thing up to save himself.

Perhaps or he wants to redeem the image of the FBI at some point.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-26-18 at 22:44.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Unlike you guys, I think the main enemies of my Nation are Russia and China. Ultimately they are the ones who are able to do the most harm to America.

On a scale of 1 to 10 my danger to the Nation meter runs about 6 for what Tricky Dick tried; 8 for what President Trump is suspected of; what Slick Willy did barely registers as a danger to us and our way of life.

What Trump is suspected of is an "8" on your scale and Clinton get's a pass?

I couldn't help but notice you didn't even mention Obama.

Since you say you think China is a threat to the nation....

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

...Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,...

Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

“This transfer,” he writes, “was authorized three years after the spy thefts were detected. What rationale—besides stupidity, greed, or some other equally indefensible motive—could justify this? What responsible president or administration official, at any relevant level in any government, would allow the massive transfer of national-security assets like these to a dictatorship they knew had stolen their country’s most highly guarded military secrets?”

Back in the 1990s, as longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.

Under it money was funneled to the Clinton organization through businesspeople, including Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie. In that case, 94 individuals either refused questioning, pled the Fifth Amendment, or fled the country. Trie accepted a plea bargain with federal prosecutors in 1999 in exchange for providing information about questionable campaign contributions from China.

McAuliffe helped a company called Loral Space get seats on official trade missions. He reportedly convinced the Clinton administration to overrule national security officials in order win approval for a Loral deal that gave Red China critical missile technology. Loral’s chief executive officer became the Democratic National Committee’s largest donor and McAuliffe became DNC chairman.

China’s theft of American technology gave it a 20-year head start in developing its own nuclear warhead delivery system, Horowitz writes.

Hughes and Loral, large contributors to Clinton’s campaign coffers, gave the Chinese technology to deliver nuclear payloads.

“They were able to accomplish this with indispensable assistance provided by the Clinton White House that allowed them to circumvent technology controls instituted for national-security purposes by previous administrations,” writes Horowitz.
    https://capitalresearch.org/article/...le-technology/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Read the story of the scorpion and the frog fable. He is a scorpion. Read Gohmert’s take down of him for more clarity.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    What Trump is suspected of is an "8" on your scale and Clinton get's a pass?
    The inference being that if it is true, it is a very series offense against the Nation. If it's not true, President Trump drops off the list completely. Is that concept so difficult to understand?

As an aside, you might note that in standing with proper respect to the office, I generally (I believe always) refer to President Trump as President Trump not 'Trump.'

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't even mention Obama.
    Regarding what? Are you talking about this:

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

Or another of the many thing's President Obama did that pissed off folks?
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 05-27-18 at 13:07.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is pretty much my take on the whole mess. The more ruckus that President Trump et alia raise, the more I become concerned that there is substance to the investigation. Primarily because President TRump has a past history, and, as they say, a Zebra doesn't change it's stripes.

I don't particularly care if the investigation is politically motivated. I do believe that thus far Mueller has operated according to Hoyle. If the investigation results in legal action, I'm sure any evidence will be considered under existing SCOTUS interpretations.

In ordering the investigation of his investigators, Trump has committed no crime. No law bars the president from doing what he has done. Rather, we are in the world of norms, precepts essential to the functioning of a constitutional democracy.

In a recent article, the law professors Bruce Green and Rebecca Roiphe ask: “Can the president control the Department of Justice?” The question is a bit like asking: “Can you drive 95 miles per hour?” On one level the answer is clearly no. But on another, things are murkier; if there are no police around to stop you, you can drive as fast as you please.

In the president’s case, long-standing practice and long operative norms counsel that the president must respect the independence of the Department of Justice. A president who, for example, demanded that federal prosecutors file trumped up charges against a despised journalist would be guilty of a grave violation of these norms. But can he do it? We are back to our reckless driver. Who can stop him? Prosecutors might balk from following the directive; they could resign rather than do the president’s biding.

Can a President who so willingly flouts the operative norms of his office learn from history?*

During the Watergate scandal, President Richard Nixon notoriously ordered the firing of special prosecutor Archibald Cox. Both attorney general Elliot Richardson and deputy attorney general William Ruckelshaus resigned rather than execute Nixon’s directive. Cox was ultimately fired by then-solicitor general Robert Bork, but the fallout from what became known as the Saturday Night Massacre made impeachment all but inevitable, hastening Nixon’s resignation.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tment-rule-law

* my question
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Anyway, Assange is going to testify. Maybe about where the e-mails came from for Wikileaks?

https://i.imgur.com/STHuPei.jpg
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 05-27-18 at 15:16.

Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast