I put this together a couple years back.
I made a change with the optics- and frankly had not shot the gun much since putting it together.
I used a Criterion, SS/Nitride barrel, MI upper and rail, somebody's NP3 BCG with BCM extractor spring, Mod 0 comp, Warne QD rings and Steiner 2-10 scope.
Lower was an older RRA's I'd had for years, Geissle 42 and modified (H3) buffer, Timney 3# trigger.
This will ride in the gun rack of the Ranger for coyote duty at the ranch.

Had a chance to shoot it this AM- the wind was non-existent for the first weekend in quite a while.
That 10 shot group (100 yds. benched) was 2- 5 rd. magazines shot to bolt open, reload/drop bolt, fire remaining 5 rds.
Ammo was CBC 77 gr. OTM.
The thing I find interesting; the top 2/upper left rds. were both the "hand cycled" rds.- where I'd dropped the bolt on the newly inserted magazine.
I had not noticed this with other AR's.

It's common to witness the 1st hand cycled rd. being out of group with an autoloader pistol. The explanation I had always heard being; the hand cycled rd. doesn't have the same velocity as the slide from a fired rd.
I suppose there's no reason why this should not occur with a semi auto long gun as well.

I have a question; has anyone any insight on this as it pertains to an AR?