Thread: Laser Devices DBAL// Surefire SR07

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Laser Devices DBAL// Surefire SR07

DBAL listing removed

Surefire SR07 D IT dual IR/Surefire pressure pad, was bout last year and used on the range a few times

$85 Shipped Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 12-21-17 at 06:05. Reason: Removed DBAL from listing
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر