Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trijicon MRO update

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just got a MRO and always mounted my aimpoint micros all the way forward...... But on the mro I have mounted it just in front of the buis and I found that the outside of the housing dates from view much better when both eyes are open......I think it is the non-dominant looking past the housing since it's so close instead of at the housing when it's mounted farther forward

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Just ordered the MRO f/ Scalarworks w/one of their 1/3 mounts. Can't wait to give this a try on my new Pistol build.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Really like my Scalarworks mount and MRO, I'm running mine pretty far forward on the upper receiver and have no complaints, but might try moving it further back and see how it feels.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I shot my 10.3" Pistol w/Scalarworks and MRO this past weekend at the range. I actually like it better than my old trusty Aimpoint H2 which I shot on my Rifle at the same time. They are so much alike but it seemed the field of view was much larger on the MRO and the H2 felt somewhat like looking thru a small tube. If any of that makes sense?? I'm a happy camper so far w/the new combo.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567