Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: What 5.56 round do you have in your AR15 rifle??

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf.545 x .39 View Post
    I just ordered another hundred of those today. I already have 90 loaded in 3 mags. They were $73 for 100 rounds and I never seen them that cheap. I know there still expensive but like you said its a great all purpose round. These are gonna be loaded for my home defense AR for sure. Any lead fouling issue's with these soft points?
    Those should work fine in your 6920. Next up: a bazilion rounds of training ammo.

Edit: make sure you shoot some of your defensive ammo to ensure that it works. It SHOULD, but assume nothing.
    Last edited by 1168; 11-23-17 at 05:09. Reason: Clarity

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Those should work fine in your 6920. Next up: a bazilion rounds of training ammo.

Edit: make sure you shoot some of your defensive ammo to ensure that it works. It SHOULD, but assume nothing.
    Yeah training ammo is absolutely next on my list. I got 11 mags for my new Colt LE6920. Only problem I have now is getting to a target range. I live in an inner city and would have to take my rifle on a public bus. They closed down a lot of target ranges here in a liberal big city in PA. That didn't stop me from exercising my 2nd Ammendment right. I got the rifle as a backup rifle but it might be my go to rifle if I like how it shoots. I now have 200rounds of Federal T3's. That should be enough depending on how bad the country gets.Then again I'm pessimistic about this country.

Feedback Score
    Great info in this thread. I pulled the trigger on another 14 boxes of Barnes 70 grain TSX as an all purpose round (coyote hunting and HD) for my AR's already had 12 boxes and had shot half of those to test with no functional issues. I have bunch of XM193 as my practice round. I'd been all over the place with my good ammo TAP, GD, Fusion, etc and wanting to lock in on 1 as I'd noticed my POI changes significantly at 300+ when jumping around

Feedback Score
    Gold dot 64's in my truck gun and Hornady 5.56 75gr SBR Black in my house gun.
    Last edited by rocketman; 01-15-18 at 10:03.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920