Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Vickers and the Centurion Arms SPR

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    MK12 are in stock this is the first time I've been able to catch I have a few built and on hand.

Thanks
    Monty

Feedback Score
    Here's mine.

Feedback Score
    placed an order for a 16 inch lw barrel last night placeholder for pics

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm going to get one of these uppers myself for a build. Well this or a Noveske Crusader, but I'm thinking of building this and just buying the whole Crusader...

Anyways, I see a variety of stocks on all the Mk12's posted. I'm thinking of using either the UBR or the CTR, while I decide, I would like to know why everyone went with what they did. Does anybody's rifle feel front heavy at all with thier Emod or CTR or anyhthing versus an A2 stock as shown on Temlar's rifle and on the centurian arms website?

And am I right in guessing that a 77gr 5.56 round is close to the Mk262 round or is there a brand specific 77gr round for it, I see the black hills being mentioned and another SSA I believe.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

MK12

I would like to know if Larry can build an exact configuration of this upper only in 6.8/ also what is the time to receiver an order?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

MK12

I would like to know if Larry can build an exact configuration of this upper only in 6.8 also what is the time to receiver an order?

Feedback Score
    I have purchased guns/uppers from LMT, HK, LWRC, Bushmaster (not my best moment) and I can say hands down Monty has the best customer service anywhere! Had a hell of a time with computer, sent Monty an email, and he called me back. Looking forward to my MK12 upper.

Not to knock the other companies but Monty puts the personal touch.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Here is my SPR build. Did it myself out of a bare upper and lower. Upper was a Colt one I got for a song from a good friend's generosity.

Barrel for this gun and my 16" one both came from Monty. One of the nicest guys on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Sig Sauer LE Armorer
    Glock LE Armorer
    Colt AR15/M16 Armorer
    T.O.S.S. (Tactical Officer Survival School) inst. Tom Long
    Vicker's Tactical Pistol 1 & 2 Carbine 1 Advanced carbine Inst. Larry Vickers
    Intermediate pistol Inst. Ken Hackathorn
    Combat Speed Inst. Dave Harrington
    Performance Pistol Inst. Frank Proctor

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast