Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Larry Vickers and the Centurion Arms SPR

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Old thread I know but what happend to his web page?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Disregard my bad its .net not .com
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Sorry for the necropost on this, but I just read through all 12 pages and couldn't find why Larry's is built on an old RRA lower. Is that just what he had laying around, or to meet some kind of spec?
    Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    An A1 lower is correct. Armalite upper with M4 ramps (standard on Armalites I'm told) at least on early rifles.

The Mod 1 I handled had a Geissele SSA. NOT an SSF.
    Last edited by RyanB; 08-29-12 at 18:07.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Sorry for the necropost on this, but I just read through all 12 pages and couldn't find why Larry's is built on an old RRA lower. Is that just what he had laying around, or to meet some kind of spec?
    If this is the same rifle he had on his Tac-TV -SPR episode with Monte I remember LAV stating that he wanted Monte to build his as close to original as he could get. I believe that's what he said.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone have experience with the standard DMR upper that centurion offers? e.g. what kind of groups is it capable of doing?

http://www.centurionarms.net/index.p...art&Itemid=176
    Last edited by topslop1; 12-09-12 at 15:02.

Feedback Score
    I am just gonna wing it on this on and say that the Rock River lower was probably just the part of opportunity at the time. As far a true to spec. I would hazard to guess that the lower would be a Colt or something similar.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    yeah we make our own lowers now the pic the upper was just put on a lower laying around.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    yeah we make our own lowers now the pic the upper was just put on a lower laying around.
    LOL That last post was from 6 YEARS ago! But I'm glad this got bumped; interesting and timely thread. I'm about to starting building MK12ish rifle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    LOL That last post was from 6 YEARS ago! But I'm glad this got bumped; interesting and timely thread. I'm about to starting building MK12ish rifle.

LOL its been awhile since I been on any forum LOL but we are still doing upper rails and more now expanding.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast