Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punisher on Netflix Trailer

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    He was awesome as Punisher in their Daredevil series. Great arc/introduction and I thought he did the role justice. I remember when he was first announced he posted some things on social media of him going to various comic book stores and talking with customers/employee about which Punisher comics he should read to develop/base his performance on. I’m pretty excited nonetheless.

In case anyone reading this has glossed over the Marvel Netflix stuff I highly recommend the Daredevil/Jessica Jones series. They are very gritty/noir and minimize the super power stuff. The order for all their Marvel series is DD s1, JJ, DD s2, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Defenders.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 11-04-17 at 07:26.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I like the actor in this role, he plays the anti hero character the Punisher is supposed to be very well.

Feedback Score
    So anyone binge watching

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    So anyone binge watching
    Yes. Not bad at all. I am on episode 5 now.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Not yet, working through DD season 2 at the moment, season 1, JJ and LC done so I’ll binge watch IF and Defenders first before Punisher although I’m looking forward to it big time.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Finishing Episode 11 as we speak. Jon Bernthal is a very good antihero and does the role justice. This is much better than any other Marvel garbage on netflix lol.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Out of the three film adaptations I felt Ray Stevenson's was the best portrayal so far, this looks great.

The Punisher (my favorite Marvel character) is about the only "super-hero" I have never grown tiresome of.

Does Netflix ever sell their series on disc?
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I’m on episode 5 (I think). First two episodes were really good, not sure how I felt about have a tech partner...reminded me too much of person of interest. John Bernthal does a great job, some of the production value and cinematography seem low but all in all so far so good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    So anyone binge watching
    Not binge watching but watched first episode while feeding my 2.5 month old son. Wholesome family entertainment! LOL.

Good show so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I might actually watch this.
    Will watch merely for entertainment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by darr3239 View Post
    After seeing that guy on The Walking Dead, I don't care to see him in anything else.
    This the dude (Shotgun) on Shot Caller.
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast