Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punisher on Netflix Trailer

Feedback Score

Punisher on Netflix Trailer

There is no way that the show can be as awesome as the trialer, but it has me pumped to see how good it can be. A great trailer with the cut shots and music.

Fun to watch some of the reaction videos to it. It made Kevin Smith from ‘Clerks’ fame want to go out and buy his first gun.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I might actually watch this.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    After seeing that guy on The Walking Dead, I don't care to see him in anything else.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darr3239 View Post
    After seeing that guy on The Walking Dead, I don't care to see him in anything else.
    It is the rules of Hollywood. Not everyone can be Rick. You have to start as Rick's Bitch. If you do a good job as Rick's Bitch then one day you will get your own show and be Rick.

That does look good. I will give it to a shot.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darr3239 View Post
    He played a crooked cop in SICARIO.
    Punisher is supposed to be good.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    He played a crooked cop in SICARIO.
    Punisher is supposed to be good.
    He was also a friend of John Basilone in The Pacific, a Sherman Easy-8 tanker in Fury, and Ben Afflack's brother in The Accountant.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Watched the trailer a few weeks ago. I don’t care for the new story line. From I gather the new plot is he was a spook and the entire gov wants him dead now. I prefer the one guy against organized crime story line.
    Last edited by CRAMBONE; 11-04-17 at 01:15. Reason: At least for the Punisher.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Watched the trailer a few weeks ago. I don’t care for the new story line. From I gather the new plot is he was a spook and the entire gov wants him dead now. I prefer the one guy against organized crime story line.
    The Government is the new Organized Crime Syndicate.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    And my favorite Punisher was Thomas Jane in the 2004 version.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I watched all the other Netflix Marvel series but think this one might be better. Looks a bit edgier.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast