Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Remington model 8

Feedback Score
    Can .30 Remington brass be necked up to work for .32 Remington? My understanding is they are the same case.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by twm134 View Post
    Can .30 Remington brass be necked up to work for .32 Remington? My understanding is they are the same case.
    Yes.

And they both have the same basic case head size as the 6.8 Rem...'cept the latter isn't long enough to form which to form .30/.32 Rem cases.
    I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation.
    Pope Pius X

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why not just buy brass that is made for your chamber with correct head stamp?

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/category/categoryId/779

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    Why not just buy brass that is made for your chamber with correct head stamp?

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/category/categoryId/779
    Well, that's the better idea!!

I suppose it's a good idea to keep as many options open as one can, but a few hundred rounds of that stuff should last a long time.

Mine was a .300 Savage so brass and even homemade brass wasn't a problem for my recoil-operated AK.

{...which the Rem 8/81 sort of is, or better put, the AK is something of a gas-operated Model 8}.
    I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation.
    Pope Pius X

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234