Thread: Taser 26 LE Model with 6 cartridges two holsters

Feedback Score

Taser 26 LE Model with 6 cartridges two holsters

Used but in good shape, minor wear functions perfectly. Has 91% battery left. No error codes. Completely operational with 6 cartridges.

Asking $700 or willing to trade towards M4 or AR15 type rifle.

The X26E law enforcement TASER® fires from a safe distance of 25 feet away with ultimate take-down power as it overrides the central nervous system of the human body affecting both sensory and motor systems. Proven Electro Muscular Disruption (EMD) and Neuromuscular Incapacitation (NMI) is exclusive with TASER®.

*** Must be 18 years or older to purchase ***.

Package Contents:

1 - TASER® X26E Law Enforcement Model with Integrated white LED and red Laser Sight - with the following:

6 - 25' Green Cartridge's
    1 - Spare Cartridge Case on top of holster - Holds 2 cartridge's
    1 - DPM - New Digital Power Magazine Lithium Battery with 91% charge remaining that has a 10 Year Shelf Life
    2 - Duty Holsters - Right Hand
    with top mounted spare cartridge carrier on top see pics

Asking $600 for all, Only 3 months old paid $950 for it. or willing to trade for M4 AR15 type rifles or other weapons, let me know what you have and we can work some thing out.
    img20171026120553.jpg
    IMG_20171026_120553.jpg

PM me here or my email is officerbergeron@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HCPrepper; 11-11-17 at 20:32.
    " Strict gun control is an absolute necessity. Without it you just can't hit what you're aiming at"

Sir, we are surrounded on all sides ! Good, now we can attack in all directions...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ