Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It finally arrived

Feedback Score

It finally arrived

Actually, given how long it was taking for ATF Form 4s to process for short barreled rifles this wasn't too bad - only took 6 months. It is an Auto Ordnance Thompson M1 - new manufacture semi. Haven't fired it yet - probably will do so tomorrow. I've got a 120 yard range on our property.

IMG_0672_1.jpg

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Congrats, she's a beaut.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    That is freaking cool!

Very well done. That is truly one of my "Just Because" guns.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That is freaking cool!

Very well done. That is truly one of my "Just Because" guns.
    Agreed. One day I’ll have an SBR’d Thompson. I had a chance to shoot a full auto version once and hate myself for not taking it for spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice! I look forward to an update once you've shot it. I've shot a semi-auto a bit, they are a blast.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Every once in awhile, in this sea of never-ending pictures of AR pistols, comes something so awesome that I will award internets.

You Sir, earned 2.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Every once in awhile, in this sea of never-ending pictures of AR pistols, comes something so awesome that I will award internets.

You Sir, earned 2.
    I humbly accept. I woke up at 3:30 and can't sleep thinking about shooting it. Do you think the neighbors will mind if I go out now and blast away???!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A wise fellow once told me, "It's sometimes easier to get forgiveness than permission." If you get along well with them, they'll get over it if they're upset. If you don't get along with them with them what's to lose?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious6 View Post
    I humbly accept. I woke up at 3:30 and can't sleep thinking about shooting it. Do you think the neighbors will mind if I go out now and blast away???!!
    If they do object, then you have weeded out the commies from the freedom-loving Americans, correct?

"What is that noise over at..... Wow, is that a Thompson!?!"

Hahahaha!!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I would live to have that gun, if only as a dedicated plinker. I have enough AR's and Glocks for serious work. That would be an excellent gun to go shoot, just because you can...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast