Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    She’s a bird terror but doesn’t like mud so she jumps over it.
    That is awesome. ��
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    9B41FF99-9717-446B-B087-A9881B6634CD.jpg

My 3 generations of EOD K9’s two Mal’s ages 15 and 10 and my current K9 a 5yr old Vizsla.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    My 1 year old GSD.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Holy smokes, she's a year old already?

She's such a sweety.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I finally got lucky and managed to get them in a photo that they weren't either playing or doing their own thing.

h

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Crazy dog LOVES the raft. It doesn't matter if kids are in the raft, if the raft is in the pool, or if the raft is in the river, the pup simply loves being in the raft.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

This is Ms. Scruffles. She loves going for walks in her stroller and playing dress up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This was the result of my 18 month-old GSD chasing his 4 month-old playmate around the backyard.

Attachment 53478

He lets her run and get a little ahead then chases after her. This time she ran around our trampoline and he cut under the trampoline to head her off. He got hung up on two of the bolts holding one leg of the trampoline enclosure onto the trampoline frame.

I was getting ready to leave on a three-day motorcycle trip but cancelled my plans since calming the wife down, getting him to the vet, making sure he woke up after, and then taking down the trampoline (our girls are grown) took the rest of the day.

Don't go crazy, but check your dog's play area for hazards. After this happened I took a quick look around and found several other things that could have snagged them, all were easily corrected.

I'm upset I hadn't done so earlier, although I doubt I would have considered those particular bolts a hazard.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not my dog but I thought this was hilarious

https://youtu.be/Y_FOS1GvZOY

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast