Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    Here are my 4 legged children. We just lost our blue boy right before Christmas. Heartbreaking but he lived a very comfortable 10 years and for a Dane that's pretty good. He got a lot of love and gave even more. His sister is still sad but she is has been getting spoiled ever since!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tater2.0; 01-29-18 at 09:26.

Feedback Score
    I have no idea why these pics are sideways...they arent saved that way...sorry!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater2.0 View Post
    Here are my 4 legged children. We just lost our blue boy right before Christmas. Heartbreaking but he lived a very comfortable 10 years and for a Dane that's pretty good. He got a lot of love and gave even more. His sister is still sad but she is has been getting spoiled ever since!!!

I had to put down one of our GSD quite recently, and the only saving grace was that I had zero regrets about the life he lived. He lived an awesome life.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I am sorry for your loss Stick it is never easy.

At the end of the day you are dead on, its about the life they lived and if we do our part as their companion it makes the loss easier.

We have a saying around our house, "We never wait for commercials." When my wife and I would be watching a show on TV in our lengthy 15 minutes of free time, if Dozer (my blue boy) would stick his snout in the way to get some pets we used to pause the show and just spend time with him until he crawled up on the couch and passed out instead of "waiting for a commercial" to give him some attention. By doing that I know that we spent every amount of feasible time with him that we could and he knew he had it made.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    These two are playing more and more, and loving life. Of course the interaction keeps us happy and laughing as well.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score

Dakota stretched out enjoying a rare warm winter sunny day yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    These two are playing more and more, and loving life. Of course the interaction keeps us happy and laughing as well.

Man you are a great photographer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LockenLoad View Post
    Man you are a great photographer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think I just manage to capture some great subject matter. That one really has appeal to me.

Thank you for the kind words.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think I just manage to capture some great subject matter. That one really has appeal to me.

Thank you for the kind words.
    lot to like about the one the pup in full attention, can even tell the older dog like look at get my stick
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    My constant companion Brandy.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 02-19-18 at 00:35.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast