Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    Newest member of the fam: Korben

So very jealous! Beautiful pup, I hope you have a long and mutually rewarding relationship.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its pretty clear there are issues that he is facing, and not doing well with. While the easy answer is to call him names, try to start an insult contest, or other typical internet blather, I can post that I feel embarrassed and bad for him. Whatever medical or internal struggles he has, I hope he is able to face them and do his best. While it isn't popular in todays PC age, I would hope he forms a relationship with God and prays. People who don't believe in God refer to it in the wording of
    "reflective meditation". In any case, I've had people try to kill me plenty of times, someone trolling on the internet is minimal at best.
    Truth.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Yes, yes, yes!!!! I know you already know this, but make sure you take loads of pictures as they change in huge amounts for the first 6 months.

Beautiful pup, absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks. He's four months now and already twice the size as when we first got him.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    So very jealous! Beautiful pup, I hope you have a long and mutually rewarding relationship.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Its pretty clear there are issues that he is facing, and not doing well with. While the easy answer is to call him names, try to start an insult contest, or other typical internet blather, I can post that I feel embarrassed and bad for him. Whatever medical or internal struggles he has, I hope he is able to face them and do his best. While it isn't popular in todays PC age, I would hope he forms a relationship with God and prays. People who don't believe in God refer to it in the wording of
    "reflective meditation". In any case, I've had people try to kill me plenty of times, someone trolling on the internet is minimal at best.
    I don't know you, but in my time here I've thought you to be a good man. This proves it. Well said, Stick.

Euro, whatever it is, man, I hope you find the the strength to deal with it and be at peace.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Euthanizing dogs for sport... getting right with God... pretty heavy stuff for an otherwise lighthearted enjoyable dog pic thread.

How about some dog pics?

This is Pugsters when she first came home.

She also enjoyed dog pic threads...

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-19-18 at 10:36.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    She's a cutie! A buddy has Pugs, and they are hilarious to play with. They look so serious, but act like clowns.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Both of my pups, each in their favorite place.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    She's a cutie! A buddy has Pugs, and they are hilarious to play with. They look so serious, but act like clowns.
    Thanks. Wonderful happy dog. Pug/Beagle mix.

Wife found Pugsters at a pet store in the mall (I don't think those hardly exist anymore). Anyway... they had all purebred dogs priced around $500-$600. Wife shows me Pugsters and tells me she's a Pug/Beagle mix. I thought to myself how lucky can I get! It's the only mutt in this place... I'll get out of here cheap. So... while the wife is wandering around the store looking at puppy toys and all that, I'm at the counter doing paperwork. The cashier says- "That'll be $1,100.00". Confident there had to be some type of mixup I asked- "I got the Pug/Beagle mutt, right?". The cashier answers- "Yes, it's a Puggle designer dog". Designer what!?! I'm about ready to tell em they can keep their designer dog when I see the wife approaching and cuddling Pugsters. Hmmmm.... I quickly calculated that $1,100.00 will be a lot cheaper than losing the house and paying alimony. That's my 'designer dog' story.

Feedback Score
    She’s a bird terror but doesn’t like mud so she jumps over it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast