Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a yellow lab while in the service, everyone loved her in the unit. She was a wonderful girl.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet-Matt View Post
    Attachment 49610
    This is my girl Skylar. She is 13 months old now and weighs in at 75 pounds. Absolutely the best dog I have ever had.

I love this picture!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    EVR, he looks like the perfect dog!!! I had a German Shorthair for sixteen years, and did a lot of bird hunting with him. I miss him!
    Thanks!

It's awful to lose them!! 16 was a good many years. I hope I get that from my buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet-Matt View Post
    Attachment 49609
    Attachment 49610
    This is my girl Skylar. She is 13 months old now and weighs in at 75 pounds. Absolutely the best dog I have ever had.
    That's a beautiful GSD!!!
    Last edited by EVR; 01-06-18 at 13:56.
    I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation.
    Pope Pius X

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That's a cool pic.

Can I ask where/what state it was taken in?
    I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation.
    Pope Pius X

Feedback Score
    Saige our 16 Month Old GSD Import. She is a fantastic dog. Great drive and protection.
    MDFA
    Be Safe
    Saige.jpgCardog.jpg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The pup is growing fast...

Stick

Feedback Score
    That's a cute little pup!!
    Pope Pius X

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    EVR, he looks like the perfect dog!!! I had a German Shorthair for sixteen years, and did a lot of bird hunting with him. I miss him!
    My 13 year old passed this week. He was a killer bird dog! This pic was years ago!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steyrman13; 01-21-18 at 20:41.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    My 13 year old passed this week. He was a killer bird dog! This pic was years ago!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry for the loss of your buddy. He sure was a looker!

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast