Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK Vp9 and pl30 and vp9sk

Feedback Score

HK Vp9 and pl30 and vp9sk

Ok so my dad picked up a vp9 last week, no thanks to me lol... and I shot it a couple times while at the LGS.. and omg I never knew how good a hk felt in my hands... and the trigger was awesome... I was shooting better groups at 25 yards with the vp9 than my g34... so I am seriously tempted to sell all my glock gear and pick up a couple HKs and call it good... yet I am reluctant to do this because I have $$$ tied into the Glocks and I could easily just do a trigger job on the Glocks and call it a day....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Simply purchase one VP9 and see where that takes you. By the way, this is an 1911 subforum.

Feedback Score
    opps my bad.... i was doing this on my cell phone and didnt see that i put it in the 1911 section.....

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    yes, just buy the VP9 and play a bit. you can figure it out from there
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Simply purchase one VP9 and see where that takes you. By the way, this is an 1911 subforum.
    This forum is titled Handgun Semi-Auto. It does not mention 1911 in the title.

Looking at the thread names on the first page none of them deal with a 1911. Looks to me like the OP put his thread in the correct forum.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix12 View Post
    This forum is titled Handgun Semi-Auto. It does not mention 1911 in the title.

Looking at the thread names on the first page none of them deal with a 1911. Looks to me like the OP put his thread in the correct forum.
    Or a moderator moved it without busting his balls. ??
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Or a moderator moved it without busting his balls. ??
    That could be.

Feedback Score
    If you want to handle a good stock trigger, pick up a Walther PPQ. Liked it much better than a VP9.

Personally, if I had a stable of Glocks, I would just keep them. Solid folks use stock Glocks everyday to put bad people down, so it's not like you're at a disadvantage.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    My safe is nearly all Glock and HK handguns. The VP9 is a fantastic striker-fired handgun, with an excellent trigger, however I sold mine to fund another project. The P30 (mine is an L) has a terrible DA/SA trigger stock. The DA pull isn't terrible, but the reset is so long I nearly deemed it unacceptable. I had mine worked on and reduced the reset by 40% and it is much, much nicer to shoot now.

I too am too invested and proficient with Glocks to dump them, and when I carry now it's 100% Glock. I still love my HK's though. YMMV.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’m a Glock guy who is also impressed with the VP9 and considered going the VP9 route as well, especially with some good deals on them floating around. I chose against it, for the simple reason that while the VP9 is a great pistol, my Glocks still do the job well and I just didn’t think the price of investing in a new platform would be worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast