Thread: My new shooting buddy just arrived!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My new shooting buddy just arrived!

Showed up in a box on my doorstep earlier today. Put him together, gave him a tan, and now he's ready to hit the desert with me.

Always wanted one of these from when I first saw them. Got a 10% coupon code for https://rubberdummies.myshopify.com/ so I finally pulled the trigger. Should be fun. Have steel plates and IPSC targets that I use for plinking and running some drills so incorporating this guy in those drills as well should be a blast. Will report back after this weekend. Plenty of videos on the web already though if you haven't seen these before or don't know how they work. Search rubber dummy targets.

Mozambique drills will be fun on this guy...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Pretty cool. Just started using these. The paint will start to flake off as you shoot it so you’ll see where you’re hits are.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am curious to hear how the dummy holds up to High round counts

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    I am curious to hear how the dummy holds up to High round counts

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Pretty well I think. We have 6 and they’re getting a couple hundred rounds a week and we just finished the fall training cycle. Unless you’re routinely hitting this thing with a belt fed it’ll last you a while. Now the spray paint will need to be reapplied frequently.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Oh that's got to be a fun target, congrats let us know how it works out.

Ed

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's been working out great! Yes, its a fun target to shoot.