Thread: Hepa vacuum for indoor range

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hepa vacuum for indoor range

My Police Department just renovated our range. It is a 5 position indoor range that is 25 yards long.

I'm trying to find a decent HEPA vacuum that can be used to clean the floor. We do not have a lot of storage space. I've done a bit of Googling. The vacuums I have found are huge. They seem to be designed for much larger ranges. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent HEPA filtered vacuum.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I own and operate a glass factory. We use Dayton 4YE68 vacuums from Grainger with HEPA liner bags.
    Last edited by MisterHelix; 11-08-17 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have seen stainless steel shop vac style vacuums with HEPA filters that are normal sized typically used for asbestos removal

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good luck. I just retired from LE and my final assignment was rangemaster. I managed a very large indoor range complex (32000 sq ft, two walk down ranges, 100 and 50 yards). Finding a HEPA vac with enough suction to work well didn't happen. OSHA types will demand you buy an explosion proof one. I bought two Tiger Vacs at about 6k apiece and two riding ones at 15k each. neither worked worth a damn. PM me and I will be happy to discuss solutions
    Last edited by CWM11B; 11-15-17 at 03:37.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Good luck. I just retired from LE and my final assignment was rangemaster. I managed a very large indoor range complex (32000 sq ft, two walk down ranges, 100 and 50 yards). Finding a HEPA vac with enough suction to work well didn't happen. OSHA types will demand you buy an explosion proof one. I bought two Tiger Vacs at about 6k apiece and two riding ones at 15k each. neither worked worth a damn. PM me and I will be happy to discuss solutions
    Good to know. Thanks