Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let your kids have their freedom!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 Bonded SP View Post
    Now I work in law enforcement, and it's hard not to just see the world as a drug infested perverted shit show.
    I hope I can transfer to some tiny little farm town somewhere in the middle of no where and raise kids as far away from any city as possible. I really struggle not having a nihilistic outlook on humans as a species, the older I get the harder that becomes.
    At least you got to enjoy some good years. As a 20 something year old who survived college with an intact brain, it sucks. Im automatically labeled a racist for believing that the KKK has a right to free speech. A misogynistic for seeing abortion as murder. A misogynistic for believing taxpayers should not pay for birth control. A xenophobe for believing in border security, A transphobe for not wanting to sleep with a transgender individual. A bigot for what ever trending reason there is. ETC. Societal decay is real.

Then you have the MSM, tech giants, and social media corps pushing the alt left agenda.

If you dont believe in the alt left, you deserve to lose your job, be a social outcast, or die. That is the mentality on left. As a few corporations control the narrative, we are past the point of no return. Im looking for my golden ticket and then retiring to some where in the middle of nowhere oklahoma or nebraska or some where far away from the social cesspools that we call cities. I still have 50 or 60 years ahead of me, and it sucks to have this view of the world but id be in denial if I didnt acknowledge it.

Regardless of what people say, we are not a free nation. We are being held hostage but political correctness.

Not to derail the thread, but this is where over protective parenting has taken us. You cant be offended. You have to accept others point of views. You dont have to stand up for what you believe in.
    Last edited by thepatriot2705; 11-15-17 at 23:56.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

thepatriot2705,

You are my new favorite person and a credit to Generation Y.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I worked 12 years for a large city PD, it's okay come on over to the Dark Side and be a misanthropist. We don't discriminate we hate everyone equally!

I have an uncle who moved his family way out to the boonies and put his kids in one of those K-12 schools that play six man football. His daughter was molested by one of the male teachers at the school. You can't "move" away from all threats.

The world has a population it has never seen before (7.6 Billion) all those human factors multiplied into damn near infinite numbers. No one kept crime stats 100-200 years ago.

MSM down plays violent crimes and only report on things they have an agenda for.

Seriously? Wanting to keep my kid safe is equal to the disarmament agenda?

Uh dude, yeah it's a LOOOOOT different out there. It is now publicly acceptable for sexual deviant men to use the same restroom, locker rooms, showers, ect. as females to include little girls.

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

So if a child wants to pull a pot of boiling water off a burner and onto their head we're not supposed to stop them in the name of "freedom"? I mean really where do we draw the line?

Who said anything about coddling? My kid will be shooting and taking MA before to much longer, he's a toddler.

Not directed at anyone particular . . .

At the end of the day, go and talk to parents who's children have been found dead, naked, and raped in a ditch then go and talk to parents who's children disappeared off the face of the Earth with out a trace never to be heard from again and see what their regrets are. YMMV.
    Pot of boiling water on their head?

I want people to let their kids go to the park without parents there. Without having a tracking device on them. Just let them have their own kid time, scrape knees, hike in the woods with friends, etc.

I'm not sure how you interpreted that as letting your kids seriously injure themselves with by pouring a boiling pot of water on their head...

The world is no more dangerous for kids than it used to be. Let them explore it on their own when they are at a responsible and mature enough age. That's all I'm saying. YMMV
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Pot of boiling water on their head?

I want people to let their kids go to the park without parents there. Without having a tracking device on them. Just let them have their own kid time, scrape knees, hike in the woods with friends, etc.

I'm not sure how you interpreted that as letting your kids seriously injure themselves with by pouring a boiling pot of water on their head...

The world is no more dangerous for kids than it used to be. Let them explore it on their own when they are at a responsible and mature enough age. That's all I'm saying. YMMV
    The pot of boiling water analogy was for the whole "let kids do whatevs" mindset, freedom is cool and all but children at every age need structure and boundaries. I wouldn't think you would let your kid do that and that was not what I was implying.

We took our tot to our favorite park the other day, it has a age specific playground for 2-5 year olds. There is a large wooded area, my wife commented oh there must be a skunk close by. I laughed and said honey that ain't no skunk that is skunk WEED you smell. Sure enough as we were swinging our little man on the swings two thirty something year old Black dudes emerge from the tree line, they both made their way to the parking lot and left in separate vehicles. Now if two teens came out of the woods in a park after smoking the Mary Jane I wouldn't think much of it, but when two thirty somethings are meeting up in the woods in a public park in the middle of the day to burn a phatty yeah that screams downlow hook-up. Gross. Do that shit at your pad, not where little kids are playing.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 11-17-17 at 05:03.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234