I just picked up a new Gen5 Glock 19 and over the weekend have encountered some issues raising concerns. Hoping this can be remedied on my end without sending the pistol in, wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Dry firing the pistol, every now and then (roughly 5-10% of the time) when racking the slide, the trigger is dead. I pull it and nothing, feels like it is not engaging the striker. I cannot replicate the problem consistently. Holding trigger in or not while cycling slide has no impact, slow or fast, no seen impact.

I have not stripped the pistol beyond removing the slide, only thing I have done is lube rails.

Another oddity that may be related (none of my Gen3 Glocks do this) is that when I remove the slide, I pull the trigger, move slide back 1/10", push down slide lock, and as i push the slide forward, it catches the trigger and pushes the trigger forward, necessitating that i pull the trigger a second time to get out of the way and remove the slide. This is not the trigger being reset.

Thoughts?