Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck's NFA rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Glenn Beck's NFA rules

I swear as hard as that man tries, you really have to wonder who is guiding him.

Maybe I'm the one that's uneducated here. I have to admit maybe there is a rule for autos I don't know about since I really can't afford to buy one and maybe didn't read some fine print.

So is he an idiot or am I, because I've never heard the 'handle a full auto weapon, go to jail' law.

The NFA fun starts at 04:00 - 05:00
    http://www.theblaze.com/video/watch-...ut-gun-control

Paid $25K for a full auto and never shot it because the paper work is too complicated. Come on...
    Last edited by tb-av; 11-13-17 at 21:50.

Feedback Score
    I'm not versed on NFA rules but Glenn Beck gets a lot of things wrong.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I'm not versed on NFA rules but Glenn Beck gets a lot of things wrong.
    I know!! .and that vid is supposed to be a how to shut down a Liberal on the "ban AW" issue.

Glenn Beck, America's 2A loose cannon.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Double - delete

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Beck has one of the biggest egos anywhere.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darr3239 View Post
    Beck has one of the biggest egos anywhere.
    I know he has steadily been going deeper and deeper but honestly after watching that video. I wonder if he isn't in the "beautiful mind" territory. He looks like he truly believes every word he speaks without question.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I know he has steadily been going deeper and deeper but honestly after watching that video. I wonder if he isn't in the "beautiful mind" territory. He looks like he truly believes every word he speaks without question.
    I think the alcohol did long-term damage. I used to call George W. Bush a "dry drunk", meaning that even though he was off the sauce the brain damage was still there and would stay there. I think Beck is a "dry drunk" too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dumber than a box of rocks.

Feedback Score
    I don't think you can definitively call one an idiot for misunderstanding the NFA. Perhaps you could make the argument one is misinformed or ignorant.

I really don't see the purpose of this thread. Is it to try to make somebody look bad? To make you seem smarter? I would think it would be more productive to look up actual text and link the forum to it or better yet, comment in the news article to point unsuspecting potential NFA owners in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostly View Post
    I don't think you can definitively call one an idiot for misunderstanding the NFA. Perhaps you could make the argument one is misinformed or ignorant.

I really don't see the purpose of this thread. Is it to try to make somebody look bad? To make you seem smarter? I would think it would be more productive to look up actual text and link the forum to it or better yet, comment in the news article to point unsuspecting potential NFA owners in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I forgot the link which I have now posted two posts above yours and in the original post.. Watch the video it should be self explanatory.

Glenn is a powerful voice that among his other endeavors is a big 2A proponent. Yet he seems way off base with his understandings of NFA. That's not good for our side and one would then question his other reasoning and conclusions based on his data. It's bad enough that Liberals don't understand how things work. After all... he is -teaching- right wingers about gun ownership and NFA regulations.

Claims he can't shoot his $25K auto because the paperwork is too complicated and he might go to jail. Although I used it as a figure of speech, I'm not sure "idiot" is such a strong word in that instance. Especially when he has a staff of lawyers, researchers, producers, etc. for the show AND his personal involvement. Also if I were to handle Glenns full auto rifle I could go to jail. That's what he was teaching. Youtube is loaded with Glenn Beck 2nd amendment vids. We sure don't need him as the face of right wing gun ownership if he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I stumbled on his vid by accident and after watching it all I thought was oh jeeze, that's the best we've got in the media?

If I wanted to make myself look smarter than someone, I would start with a third grader... ok, maybe second grade.
    Last edited by tb-av; 11-14-17 at 00:00.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast