Thread: I've got me a transferable Glock machine pistol...sort of...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I've got me a transferable Glock machine pistol...sort of...

thumbnail_DSC05865.jpg
    thumbnail_DSC05866.jpg

I contacted the inventor of the CCF Raceframe. They had a left over SS Glock receiver that was defective so it could not be made into a pistol. They just had it laying around as a paper weight or memento or something. I told them what I wanted to do with it and they said it would work for that as the defective part was in the slide rails that would be cut off anyway. I talked them out of it, at a price. Then I had it trimmed and welded onto my M11, at a price, that I have had for a decade or so.

Behold!! A transferable M11 using Glock mags. The closest I'll ever get to a Glock machine pistol and one of only 3 or 4 such in existence.

TED
    Last edited by TED; 11-13-17 at 23:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very cool. I planned to do exactly this with my m11/9, but ended up selling it.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It took me over a decade to get the SS Glock receiver!! They are extremely rare!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Totally badass! Considering a stock upper and CFW tungsten bolt for an even more compact package? Who did the work? Any pics while it was in progress? Just awesome!

Feedback Score
    That's interesting. Well done. There are a lot of 80% glock frames out there now you could use, too.

I saw an Israeli Mini Uzi that had a glock frame of some sorts on it, I might have to do some experimentation of my own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    That's interesting. Well done. There are a lot of 80% glock frames out there now you could use, too.

I saw an Israeli Mini Uzi that had a glock frame of some sorts on it, I might have to do some experimentation of my own.
    The Israeli's did indeed actually make a Glock mag grip housing for the UZI. I've seen pics floating on the net, in a magazine or book once, and read about somewhere as well. I mean a factory job too from the looks of it. It was a limited SF unit thing.

If I had a MAC-10 in 9mm I would have it converted to use UZI mags by practical solutions...
    https://macmachineguns.com/?product=...i-conversion-2

IIRC you can't use UZI mags on the M11 because it is too narrow and set up for single feed position. Anyways, for a variety of reasons, it was far more appealing to me to have the M11 I already owned converted to Glock mags than to replace it with an M10 converted to use UZI mags (an excellent option and my fall back position).

I'm formally trained on the UZI from back in the day (I'm old, but I wasn't always old). I actually would prefer an M10 9mm converted to use UZI mags and with a slow fire conversion over a genuine UZI. BLASPHEMY, right? Well, hear me out...

The UZI has the selector and safety on the left side of the gun above your thumb. It is too easy to get it knocked out of position. Then you think you are gonna get semi but you get full or vice versa. Ask me how I know!! I also don't care for the grip safety. The MAC has a separate safety and selector. Also, no grip safety (which actually makes for a nicer feeling grip). The MAC has more aftermarket support, more stock choices, etc.

You can't use the 80% glock frame unless it is steel. As far as I know only CCF raceframes ever made a steel Glock receiver and only very very precious few.

TED
    Last edited by TED; 11-14-17 at 14:20.