2 1.32%
  • Other

47 31.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best AR15 Trigger

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    SSA/SSA-E is all I run on non-factory built lowers (with the exception of a Geissele DMR, which I run on my... well... DMR). If it's a KAC lower I keep the trigger.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like ssa/sdc trigger. But KAC has really good trigger as well. Sometime you can find a deal from the forum and the price is actually cheaper than Geissele on sale price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

Hope this helps.

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It does, thank you very much!

Feedback Score
    The real question is is the SSP ever going to be available? For now I love the SD-E.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Perhaps someone coming straight out of a mil spec trigger wouldn't, but I can definitely feel the 1# lighter pull of the SD-E vs the SSA. Still, the SD-E is on my 16" 6.8 with magnified optic, which I use for distance and hunting. The SSA resides in my 14.5" patrol rifle with RDS, and I see no reason to swap it out.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Triggers are like woman, you either love then or hate them. What ever floats your boat is the best trigger you can buy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra20zebra20 View Post
    Triggers are like woman, you either love then or hate them. What ever floats your boat is the best trigger you can buy!
    Then I'm in search of the trigger equivalent of a female 6' volleyball player or sculler, in other words a Viking Bitch Trigger.

Thanks to the in put of a couple members, and searches based off their input, I think my first dip into $240.00 plus trigger market is going to be an SD-C, essentially same as the SSA with a flat bow.

Now for the patience to wait for the sales.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    The real question is is the SSP ever going to be available? For now I love the SD-E.
    I seriously hope so. I've been waiting patiently for the SSP since it's introduction. I think the SSP with the heavier spring will make for an awesome general purpose trigger.. if it's ever released.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like the SD-C. I had a timney (3.5lb), but I like the heavier (4.5lb) as well as the flat bow of the SD-C. I also like the crisp break of the SD-C, and the extra resistance from the additional 1lb it has. To me, it just “feels” better. So take that for what it’s worth!

Feedback Score
    For me, the old Milazzo-Krieger two-stage match triggers were some of the best pull money could buy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast